• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chasen, Michael, And Mike

Dear Broke Straight Boys,
My super deluxe model kit #BSB10.5Chasen arrived and I assembled it last night. It was easy to put together and only required a little Elmer's Super Glue and some elbow grease. I first tried it with the recommended AAA batteries in the appendage attachment and found that my local WalMart did not have a sufficient stock to fill it. So, using the adapter (part b1) I switched to D cell and, after robbing every flashlight in my neighborhood and breaking into the local Ace Hardware I collected enough to supply sufficient power to turn it on. My only problem was the power drainage in maintaining operation was such that I burned out my recharger after less than three minutes of use. After consulting your operating manual I switched over to the AC power adapter and was amazed at how quickly the appendage sprang into action. Unfortunately, the local power station crashed from the overload and we suffered a six hour blackout. In the future, when marketing a product on this scale, you might consider providing it with its own generator.
Sincerely,
A nearly satisfied customer

PS
My plastic surgeon says he should have the smile removed by next Friday. However, the Elmer's dried faster than expected and my proctologist is deeply concerned.

Thanks rifle, now I have to shower from peeing myself. From now on, when i see your name on a post, I'm putting on a pair of depends.

Yeah, Chasen just dropped outta nowhere. Could you imagine Chasen fucking that little dark haired guy that Dax fucked once, not that Dax isn`t huge too. There would be a scene to remember. When are you gonna put Chasen in a College Boy Physicals episode? Chasen and Caleb whoa!!!
Talk about testosterone rush! YEEE HAAAW!

Some things I learned in this vid....

Chasen had to wash pussy juice off his cock before this shoot. :lol:

Chasen likes getting fucked. A LOT! I don't blame the 2 Mikes for not wanting to bottom for Chasen with that club he calls a cock! :scared:

Mike clearly does NOT like getting fucked. He's always said he is a top. I think the guy need not be asked to bottom again. It certainly took the smile off his face for the rest of the shoot.....

Michael again was the star in a shoot. Love his energy and enthusiasm. He's a horny little fucker, who could not take his eyes off Chasen's club.

Ok, vid, but I felt sorry for Mike, happy for Chasen, and was tickled pink to see Michael again!

I'd frankly prefer Mike not be asked to appear...

Baal, according to Merriam-Webster

appear: : to come formally before an authoritative body

I hereby request that in the future Mike be asked to only come informally.

authoritative: showing evident authority
authority: persons in command
command: to dominate as if from an elevated place

I hereby request that in the future Mike be asked to only come informally when the top tells him to unless of course he is on top and then they should flip for it.

Hope that meets with your approval.

Some things I learned in this vid....

Chasen had to wash pussy juice off his cock before this shoot. :lol:

Chasen likes getting fucked. A LOT! I don't blame the 2 Mikes for not wanting to bottom for Chasen with that club he calls a cock! :scared:

Mike clearly does NOT like getting fucked. He's always said he is a top. I think the guy need not be asked to bottom again. It certainly took the smile off his face for the rest of the shoot.....

Michael again was the star in a shoot. Love his energy and enthusiasm. He's a horny little fucker, who could not take his eyes off Chasen's club.

Ok, vid, but I felt sorry for Mike, happy for Chasen, and was tickled pink to see Michael again!

My sentiments exactly however, Mike, from what I can remember, didn't seem so reluctant in last years Xmas special - that's a good excuse to watch it again. :tongue_smilie: Yes Michael is a great top and I hope we see more of him in the future.

Easy Money

Having just re-watched this episode, I think that must be the easiest $1000 that Mike has ever earnt? He whined about being fucked, showed very little enthusiasm, and make fake "amateur" noises. Michael and Chasen on the other hand deserved more. I think David may have regretted paying the wimp $1000 for that insipid 'performance'

I agree with the other posts here: Mike is a dud, get rid of him. Michael, on the other hand (or the "real" Mike) is a super cute stud. I'm thrilled that he has returned to do more. Too bad Michael and Chasen had to be saddled with a useless third wheel, b/c just the two of them together would have been spectacular. I would have also liked to have heard in the interview more about both Michael and Chasen and what they think about the whole man-on-man experience. Michael seems to be relaxed and enjoying himself and that's great because I want MORE.

And why do people make excuses for Mike's bad attitude about bottoming and get all worked up about Dustin and others having the same. Sure, Mike did bottom but I honestly would have preferred not seeing considering the way he went about it...

And why do people make excuses for Mike's bad attitude about bottoming and get all worked up about Dustin and others having the same. Sure, Mike did bottom but I honestly would have preferred not seeing considering the way he went about it...

Mike actually did bottom, while Dustin never did. Mike isn't one of my favorites. Not even close. Chasen and the real Mike made the vid. The real Mike is in another update soon! Now that, I'm looking forward to.

But Dustin's not bottoming didn't hurt my eyes like Mike bottoming did!

How can you compare Cousin Mikey (I'll use Cousin Mikey to stop confusion), with dustbin or even CJ - now way. This is the first film that I've been dissapointed with Cousin Mikey's performance and there was a reason for that - he obviously doesn't like being fucked. Take a step back and watch all his other films - they've been hot and most are in the top 10 or 20.

Cousin Mikey is very much welcome on my PC screen, and is even more welcome at my flat, should he wish to visit us in Blighty. CJ and Dustbin on the other hand - do as you wish.

How can you compare Cousin Mikey (I'll use Cousin Mikey to stop confusion), with dustbin or even CJ - now way. This is the first film that I've been dissapointed with Cousin Mikey's performance and there was a reason for that - he obviously doesn't like being fucked. Take a step back and watch all his other films - they've been hot and most are in the top 10 or 20.

Cousin Mikey is very much welcome on my PC screen, and is even more welcome at my flat, should he wish to visit us in Blighty. CJ and Dustbin on the other hand - do as you wish.

You can't. You can't compare that scrawny, plain, little scrap of a hottie with either of those oafs. Looks-wise he has almost nothing going for him in conventional terms. Even his hooked banana dick should have been attracting some static from Josh's detractors. He looks like the photos illustrating anorexia in a medical text.

But he's so cute and enthusiastic and was so pleased to have Chasen and Michael on either side of him, unable keep his glee from showing, that I fell for him again as I always do.

Some guys with real discernment have chipped in on this thread in contra Mike. But Jon you and I are real fans, right? I think he is so much more fun than most of the models we've seen in the last year and a half. He makes my day every time I see him in an episode. Just the idea that he's a top at all makes me giggle inside with disbelief and approval. Come on guys. He's so cute.

That's why they make chocolate and liver so people of different tastes can have what they want...

That's why they make chocolate and liver so people of different tastes can have what they want...

You're right, of course.

I sometimes question my own criteria. For example I'm hooked on Logan, especially after he posted his 10 Random Facts, but found Japanese Leo on College Boy Physicals really fuckable. I don't know about you baal, but I love lightly sautéed calves liver dusted with tarragon, salt and pepper, as well as a big slab of room temperature bittersweet dark Swiss chocolate. They both have the same flavor intensity level if you think about it.

You're right, of course.

I sometimes question my own criteria. For example I'm hooked on Logan, especially after he posted his 10 Random Facts, but found Japanese Leo on College Boy Physicals really fuckable. I don't know about you baal, but I love lightly sautéed calves liver dusted with tarragon, salt and pepper, as well as a big slab of room temperature bittersweet dark Swiss chocolate. They both have the same flavor intensity level if you think about it.

Dam Slim you keep this up they will give you your own show on the food network. Of course it will need to be a late night show... Wow, I was ready for bed until I read this now I am famished...:thumbup::lol:

Dam Slim you keep this up they will give you your own show on the food network. Of course it will need to be a late night show... Wow, I was ready for bed until I read this now I am famished...:thumbup::lol:

"I just LOVE to see a man eat..."

When you come out here that's the first thing you'll get, even if you arrive on an early morning flight.

Remi saw your new avatar and said at first glance he thought the guy near the barrel was me. He's a big ass man and it the first thing he always looks at. He does look like me a little. Who is that guy? Do you know?