• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chad & Jimmy - Now that's the way to end 2011!!

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
This posted at midnight so it missed my birthday, but since it features two of my favorites, I'll claim it as a present. But more importantly, it was one helluva way to end 2011. It was a hot episode. From the beginning banter to Chad's oral and rimming, and Jimmy giving one of his best fucks to date, I just didn't want it to end. First to Chad. He is the perfect versatile actor. When he is a bottom he takes it like a man with none of that over-acting yelling and moaning in pain. That preserves his macho personna so that when he tops, he is not only believable but very good. He did a good job rimming for never having done it before, at least to a guy. And Jimmy's reaction was spot on. He had nothing to compare it to, having never had a guy do it and he implied that he really didn't get off on it that much the few times a girl has done it to him. I'ver encountered guys over the years, gay, straight or bi some of whom liked it, some of whom didn't. And for Jimmy, he seemed relaxed, and just having a good time. This was one of his best toppings to date. The last sequence on the couch was superb and kudos to Clay for getting the excellent shots of Jimmy basically doing pushups on Chad, but showing the space betwween them with his dick coming out of Chad's ass. Really some sensuous camera work and directing.

Now to the voting. I gave it a 5, obviously. But here's what I don't understand. The shields were all red and said 5.0 out of 5. Then when I hit my 5 shield, the shields changed to show 2.8 out of five. How can that be? I'm sure some one of you who have been members for a long time might know the answer. I'd like to know how that works. Thanks.

My only criticism is the set. I realize you don't want to have the same set all the time, but you should have a bed in as many scenes as possible - it gives the actors much more space to do a variety of positions, etc. than a couch. And kneeling on a floor even with carpet is no picnic. If you want to use a couch, you should cover it with some material. Leather, vinyl, or fake leather is no good for the guys especially the way they perspire. Or a futon is good because you can start out with a couch and end up with a bed.

So thanks to Chad, Jimmy, & Clay for a really great scene and a neat way to end the old year.

Now you know I like my "endings," and this was a fizzle, not a bang!

It is still your birthday at my house.:par13::birthday::par13:

Happy, Happy,

Thanks, Ms. K! I know you didn't care for the scene, but I'm glad you're happy for me.

And thanks for the birthday present you pm'ed me. But I'm still waiting for the knock on my door...LOL!!!!!!!

:birthday:Stowe1, and many more!!!:par13:

This posted at midnight so it missed my birthday, but since it features two of my favorites, I'll claim it as a present. But more importantly, it was one helluva way to end 2011. It was a hot episode. From the beginning banter to Chad's oral and rimming, and Jimmy giving one of his best fucks to date, I just didn't want it to end. First to Chad. He is the perfect versatile actor. When he is a bottom he takes it like a man with none of that over-acting yelling and moaning in pain. That preserves his macho personna so that when he tops, he is not only believable but very good. He did a good job rimming for never having done it before, at least to a guy. And Jimmy's reaction was spot on. He had nothing to compare it to, having never had a guy do it and he implied that he really didn't get off on it that much the few times a girl has done it to him. I'ver encountered guys over the years, gay, straight or bi some of whom liked it, some of whom didn't. And for Jimmy, he seemed relaxed, and just having a good time. This was one of his best toppings to date. The last sequence on the couch was superb and kudos to Clay for getting the excellent shots of Jimmy basically doing pushups on Chad, but showing the space betwween them with his dick coming out of Chad's ass. Really some sensuous camera work and directing.

Now to the voting. I gave it a 5, obviously. But here's what I don't understand. The shields were all red and said 5.0 out of 5. Then when I hit my 5 shield, the shields changed to show 2.8 out of five. How can that be? I'm sure some one of you who have been members for a long time might know the answer. I'd like to know how that works. Thanks.

My only criticism is the set. I realize you don't want to have the same set all the time, but you should have a bed in as many scenes as possible - it gives the actors much more space to do a variety of positions, etc. than a couch. And kneeling on a floor even with carpet is no picnic. If you want to use a couch, you should cover it with some material. Leather, vinyl, or fake leather is no good for the guys especially the way they perspire. Or a futon is good because you can start out with a couch and end up with a bed.

So thanks to Chad, Jimmy, & Clay for a really great scene and a neat way to end the old year.

I agree with you Stowe, that handsome, lovable Chad was a terrific partner to bring out the best in Jimmy. And when Jimmy shot his massive load on Chad's beautiful ass, and had turned over to reveal his own stiffie after taking Jimmy's big cock, I was so impressed that Chad was so turned on and then delivered his own cum shot.

After many scenes where the bottom doesn't even get hard, watching Chad's physical pleasure at taking Jimmy's cock turned me on as well.

I agree. Great Job by Jimmy, Chad and Clay. What an excellent scene to close out 2011 on.

Chad is awesome but as always Jimmy is complacent and dull, he's even putting on weight; how do you like those man boobs he's growing? I'm sure its appealing to some but I prefer slim guys like Kodi!!!! Great work Chad!!

I agree with you Stowe, that handsome, lovable Chad was a terrific partner to bring out the best in Jimmy. And when Jimmy shot his massive load on Chad's beautiful ass, and had turned over to reveal his own stiffie after taking Jimmy's big cock, I was so impressed that Chad was so turned on and then delivered his own cum shot.

After many scenes where the bottom doesn't even get hard, watching Chad's physical pleasure at taking Jimmy's cock turned me on as well.

Chad and Clay. What an excellent scene to close out 2011 on.

In my opinion ...
Chad was great, thank you for bottoming. Jimmy, bless your heart ,all you did was use a model to masturbate, You had him suck you, rim you, then you fucked him then sat on the couch and chilled, Chad had to get himself off. Could you be more passionate?
I know you're STR8, but kiss someone! It won't make you gay or bi. you have a nice ass.
I think u r handsome. But the scene was boring.

Clay,what were you thinking?

Mark,what were you thinking?

Chad, as usual you did a great job. The low rating for the video doesn't reflect on you. Keep up the good work. There's nothing more that I can say,about this video.

:thumbup:Another solid performance by both guys, I am really starting to like Chad more and more. Jimmy was the best I have seen him yet. Yeah he puffs alot but he is one of the only models that asks his partner if their alright and whether he is hurting them. All the other models seem to like him alot when they talk and banter at the start so that says alot to me that he is a desent guy. Just based on the cumshots you can tell both were into this scene, and Jimmy did offer Chad some assistance at the end so at least he tried. Those that like Jommy were not disappointed and those that hate the guy will never be happy so it is what it is.

A shout out to the camera man, you have gotten alot better with your shoots so keep up the good work.

All the other models seem to like him alot when they talk and banter at the start so that says alot to me that he is a desent guy. Just based on the cumshots you can tell both were into this scene, and Jimmy did offer Chad some assistance at the end so at least he tried. Those that like Jommy were not disappointed and those that hate the guy will never be happy so it is what it is.
Well stated Rallen. I totally agree with your post.

Whomever picked Jimmy as the new poster boy for Broke Straight Boys did a top job!

Hate him or love him, but almost everybody has an opinion about Jimmy. Threads spring into existence and get filled with posts as if there was no other model.

Way to go Jimmy!

Chad looked like he was in pain and Jimmy was just there.... sorta. Lackluster and a real sad scene.

I agree with Beth one of Jimmy's better scenes he has ever done but would like to have seen him give Chad a little bit more help at the end just not slapping his thigh. I think I would like to see Colin do Jimmy. I would like to see Colin massage, lick and stick then suck Jimmy dick and let's see how he reacts to that with all his macho bravdo!