• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD - Jake Silver tops Alex Greene

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey,

Check out newbie Jake Silver top returning model Alex Greene. This is the hottest scene I've seen on the site for some time with an massive explosion in the end.

Hey,

Check out newbie Jake Silver top returning model Alex Greene. This is the hottest scene I've seen on the site for some time with an massive explosion in the end.

Yes Jon I concur! I've always enjoyed Alexander and this Jake Silver! Whew...what nice eye candy he is too! I'll be looking forward to more of both! Unfortunately, they eliminated "one" of Alex's profiles and all of his older scenes with them! I would have enjoyed going back and watching some of his older scenes but, I haven't ruled out searching the scenes that I remember who his partners were:scared::bump:

Yes Jon I concur! I've always enjoyed Alexander and this Jake Silver! Whew...what nice eye candy he is too! I'll be looking forward to more of both! Unfortunately, they eliminated "one" of Alex's profiles and all of his older scenes with them! I would have enjoyed going back and watching some of his older scenes but, I haven't ruled out searching the scenes that I remember who his partners were:scared::bump:

I thought the same thing, but his old scenes are under Alexander. So go back and enjoy buddy!!!