• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD- Alex and Toby

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
That was a great match-up with these two. I'm just loving Alex the more I see him. Toby did a good job bottoming..

That was a great match-up with these two. I'm just loving Alex the more I see him. Toby did a good job bottoming..

I haven't watched it yet but...I will! I've always enjoyed Alex from a while back. Toby caught my attention a while back when he first appeared on College Dudes. Got to watch him bottom for the first time (for me) on Fraternity X! Just recently watched him get abused elsewhere too! I look forward to this cause.....I think both guys are HOT!

I love Toby...such a hottie! Although this video did not do it for me, I do want Toby back...doing a flip!

I an afraid that I have become very disillutioned with College Dudes Beards(even short stubble) and tats and chubby bods just don't cut it. Were are the young clean cut lithe Freshmen of past years. Many of thr newest classes could almost qualify as bears. Very disappointed in recent vids!!!!!

I haven't watched it yet but...I will! I've always enjoyed Alex from a while back. Toby caught my attention a while back when he first appeared on College Dudes. Got to watch him bottom for the first time (for me) on Fraternity X! Just recently watched him get abused elsewhere too! I look forward to this cause.....I think both guys are HOT!

Hey, which FratX video was that? Thanks! We love Toby!