• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP Perry - Hot Guy and Great Exam!

GmslbeachXXX

Virgin
Reaction score
WOW! Perry is one really hot guy! His mature look and amazing hairy chest was a great change - we need more guys like that getting an intense exam with no sex for at least the first exam day. This was a great exam and could be made even better if Perry had his socks off too! Hey, maybe you could bring him back (and other HOT and harrier studs) and perhaps get him up in those stirrups again and use some sounds on him as well as an episode devoted to him getting some of your "electro-therapy". :thumbup: GREAT job guys!

I agree, he is hot!
It is nice to see natural guys (not shaved down). I like the way there was no sex in the video either, it seemed more realistic.
Lets hope he needs to come back for another exam. Hopefully he will bring a friend for the extra money the doctor offered him.
bring on the young studs with chest hair!!!

College Boy Physicals Perry

Okay. It is not well known, but since I've had 2 bottles of vino tonight, I will tell you all I don't like starting threads....

But I just couldn't help myself, after watching last weeks College Boy Physicals I think I'm in lust. Perry. Amazing. This guy is, body wise, the perfect example of what I like. I just love a hairy guy and damn I was pleasantly surprised. The scene itself is a bit on the blah side, but all I could do was look at that perfectly hairy man making faces and dancing all over that exam table. And what a fyyyyyne ass! :)

I really like the new "waiting room." It adds to the realism of the Doctor's office. And the addition of the new medical tools. This scene didn't really have anything in it that totally blew me away, but I just love this new guy. He gives off the straighty vibe too. I actually loved how he struggled to come. This was a great scene for me. I think he could actually rival my love for Diesal if D & E continue to use him.

What does everyone else think of Perry? And I kinda have to admit, I liked the rash.... :biggrin: But I am a freak. I embrace it.

******Damn. What watchful eyes I don't have sometimes!! I didn't even notice there was already a thread up so I just merged the two of them!******

Last edited:
Okay. It is not well known, but since I've had 2 bottles of vino tonight, I will tell you all I don't like starting threads....

But I just couldn't help myself, after watching last weeks College Boy Physicals I think I'm in lust. Perry. Amazing. This guy is, body wise, the perfect example of what I like. I just love a hairy guy and damn I was pleasantly surprised. The scene itself is a bit on the blah side, but all I could do was look at that perfectly hairy man making faces and dancing all over that exam table. And what a fyyyyyne ass! :)

I really like the new "waiting room." It adds to the realism of the Doctor's office. And the addition of the new medical tools. This scene didn't really have anything in it that totally blew me away, but I just love this new guy. He gives off the straighty vibe too. I actually loved how he struggled to come. This was a great scene for me. I think he could actually rival my love for Diesal if D & E continue to use him.

What does everyone else think of Perry? And I kinda have to admit, I liked the rash.... :biggrin: But I am a freak. I embrace it.

ooo i agree, very hot!