• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - My Ass Has Had Enough

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Good scene. Both boys are very cute. I noticed the last two scenes were with condoms. Just curious if there had been a change back or these are older scenes before the change to BB. I respect the privacy of the models so I don’t expect any sensitive information. Just curious what to expect going further.

Good scene. Both boys are very cute. I noticed the last two scenes were with condoms. Just curious if there had been a change back or these are older scenes before the change to BB. I respect the privacy of the models so I don’t expect any sensitive information. Just curious what to expect going further.

Its was just those two scenes with condoms...after the two scenes with condoms...back to no condoms.....

It could be because Jakeb Wilde was in the last two scenes, and that was his preference. That young vers dude is so hot that if condoms are his condition to do the scenes, I would go with it to keep him. I loved this scene and posted on another College Boy Physicals thread.

The other thread where I posted my review of this hot scene was entitled "College Boy Physicals - Fucking Balls Deep."

TY KG I thought there was another thread but did not find it.