• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP late again?

JudeVoda

Banned
Reaction score
Is College Boy Physicals going to give us round two with David, Bobby and Dr. Quinn today or on Sat? If Saturday, is that going to be the new day???? I'm a waiting to see if David can take Bobby!!!!

Jude

Could be but I thought it was Thursday (Wednesday Night). Oh, well. Patience may be a virtue, but I'n not that virtuous!!!! :w00t:

Jude

But, you sound interesting!! Go to the "10 Random Facts About You" thread and tell us about yourself. I already know that we have a "lack of" patience in common.:w00t:

Sorry the College Boy Physicals update is going to run late again. It will be posted Thursday night. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Are you experiencing technical or other difficulties? That's two weeks in a row. It's not like they were filmed in the last two weeks! Blu, I am told, is known for it's customer service and prompt handling of problems/issues.

Jude

Last edited:
what about the other bonus sites ?

The other bonus sites have not been updated at all - what is going on ? Is this a new format ?

Are you experiencing technical or other difficulties? That's two weeks in a row. It's not like they were filmed in the last two weeks! Blu, I am told, is known for it's customer service and prompt handling of problems/issues.

Jude

Welcome Jude to the forum but I have a feeling you've been here before and you just changed your name :wink:

College Boy Physicals is late because it was our fault and we apologies for any inconvienances we may have caused our members. We had other projects and issue's to deal with in the past several weeks and we also had some issues of models not showing up for there scheduled scenes so this delayed us. With this being said, the site will continue to be updated once a week regardless if its a Thursday or Friday or Saturday, it will be updated and we will not leave our members hanging to see more scenes for a long period of time.

Since most of our issues are now resolved and we have taken care of what we needed to do and we have a better selection of models that are much more responsible we are now actively filming a lot of College Boy Physicals scenes in the next few weeks so having update issues of College Boy Physicals will soon come to an end.

If you have further comments or questions, you can PM me or Mark at your leisure and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

We thank you for your support and we do appreciate your membership!

-David

Welcome Jude to the forum but I have a feeling you've been here before and you just changed your name :wink:

College Boy Physicals is late because it was our fault and we apologies for any inconvienances we may have caused our members. We had other projects and issue's to deal with in the past several weeks and we also had some issues of models not showing up for there scheduled scenes so this delayed us. With this being said, the site will continue to be updated once a week regardless if its a Thursday or Friday or Saturday, it will be updated and we will not leave our members hanging to see more scenes for a long period of time.

Since most of our issues are now resolved and we have taken care of what we needed to do and we have a better selection of models that are much more responsible we are now actively filming a lot of College Boy Physicals scenes in the next few weeks so having update issues of College Boy Physicals will soon come to an end.

If you have further comments or questions, you can PM me or Mark at your leisure and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

-David
It is nice to have you posting on the forum again David, and you seem to be in a much better frame of mind than you were previously. Hopefully you will be a more active participant again.

David,

As always it is a pleasure to see your words here and hope you will continue to do so in the future..

Keep up the good work guys...

Anthony
LINY

Last edited:
David:
Thanks for the aoplogy and explanation, as they say "stuff happens".
How about the other sites that are not updating, striaght boys jerk off and amatuers boys first time. Straight boys says it updates every Friday but it hasn't been and ABFT always updates on Sunday but it has not been regular either (maybe they need more fiber lol). Can you or someone check into those sites, there is no email address for us to ask them directly.
Once again, thanks for the response and keep up the filming of "happy pee pees".

David:
Thanks for the aoplogy and explanation, as they say "stuff happens".
How about the other sites that are not updating, striaght boys jerk off and amatuers boys first time. Straight boys says it updates every Friday but it hasn't been and ABFT always updates on Sunday but it has not been regular either (maybe they need more fiber lol). Can you or someone check into those sites, there is no email address for us to ask them directly.
Once again, thanks for the response and keep up the filming of "happy pee pees".

As for the other bonus sites, you will need to contact Mark on those, you can PM him and I'm sure he will let you know.

-David

David, if it's a personnel issue and you need more doctors, I was a free-lance proctologist in high school and college. I would be happy to fill in and mess with the college boys. Just trying to help, you understand.