• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP Dr. Schlong

I had high expectations for this scene. What I found was something that, to me, was most unpleasant. Cringe worthy in fact. I'm aware that I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought this was a total turn off. Couldn't watch the whole thing to be honest.

I had high expectations for this scene. What I found was something that, to me, was most unpleasant. Cringe worthy in fact. I'm aware that I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought this was a total turn off. Couldn't watch the whole thing to be honest.

You're not alone :) This episode is out there. Not my type.

When I saw the screencaps, I wasn't interested in downloading. But I'm hoping he becomes a regular since there needs to be a doctor to actually have sex with the patients besides Dr. Fingerfuck who's only good for probing and a handjob.

My favorite College Boy Physicals scenes were those starring Dr. Rimmerman. Oh man did he do a number on Christian's ass with his tongue! Also noteworty was Dr. Rimmerman and Kris...along with his coach. Also loved Alex's physicals, and Sebastian's too! Danny and Dustin both made their first appearances ever on there, I'll never forget Danny's long legs and how those two made out which had to steam up the examination room's mirrors!

I agree it'll be nice if we start seeing some hot sex in College Boy Physicals, it looks to me like Dr. Schlong might just be up to it!

Abe

This was the grossest, most unappealing episode ever ...

Doctor Vintage here.

Gross in fact!

There's got to be a better candidate for Doctor out there. Slim, you busy?

I heard a call for a doctor. What seems to be the trouble? Ah, it looks like an unbroken bone, uh, boner. Could we have a volunteer please? Right, thanks for your help. Just pull his legs firmly but gently apart while I...

I heard a call for a doctor. What seems to be the trouble? Ah, it looks like an unbroken bone, uh, boner. Could we have a volunteer please? Right, thanks for your help. Just pull his legs firmly but gently apart while I...

LOL! Your bedside manner is impecker-able!

I think parts of that scene are illegal under the Geneva Conventions. lol

Reminds me of some of the tortures the Japanese did to American POW's in WW II. Yuck!!

Dr. Schlong is really something else! I don't normally get into kinky sex, but to be honest...I can't wait to find out what he'll be doing next! :smackass:

Abe