• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP Daniel

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have only viewed the pics so far but from what I have seen I can't blame Dr Dave for treating this patient personally. :drool:

I have only viewed the pics so far but from what I have seen I can't blame Dr Dave for treating this patient personally. :drool:
Thanks for the heads up Ray. I don't usually watch the College Boy Physicals series, but based on your post, I just checked it out, and found it very stimulating. It was great to see David in an on camera appearance, and to see him take such a "hands on" role in this episode.

I see that they have the same rating system on College Boy Physicals as on Broke Straight Boys, and I voted 5, but was surprised to see the overall rating at 2.9. I assume that the voters here too want anal action to give high scores. But I enjoyed just what I saw. I guess it would have been unprofessional, but I would have loved it if David licked his fingers clean at the end, but I loved it anyway.

We are in the process of raising our standards on the College Boy Physicals site. We hired a really hot new doctor that is a our newest intern and Dr.Topinbotom will continue as the doctor, the boys & action in future College Boy Physicals is going to heat up this summer so please keep watching!!

I'm so glad to hear that. The site has so much potential. Some hotter models and a new pretty face for a doctor would really heat things up over there. Don't get me wrong though. I still have plenty of love for Dr. Topinbottom. haha But another new face for variety would be a welcome addition.

I'm so glad to hear that. The site has so much potential. Some hotter models and a new pretty face for a doctor would really heat things up over there. Don't get me wrong though. I still have plenty of love for Dr. Topinbottom. haha But another new face for variety would be a welcome addition.

Yeah...its time for Eddie and I to retire from being doctors for a while :)

Happy to hear about College Boy Physicals and Dr. Topnbottom not leaving. Sad to see Eddie retiring but I bet he is needs a rest. I hope you still buy him coffee and cigs. LOL

I quite like the idea of the doctors being older, it brings more reality into the situation. I have always enjoyed Eddie and Dr James could certainly teach some of his younger counterparts a few things on the fucking dept.

David and Eddie:

While you are on sabbatical, medical leave, vacation or retirement from College Boy Physicals, will you still be doing the hands on stuff on Boy Gusher? I hope so, cause from what I've seen, your manual skills are amazing! You play those boys' penises as if they were a musical instrument, getting the fullest range of response that is possible for the instrument.

David and Eddie:

While you are on sabbatical, medical leave, vacation or retirement from College Boy Physicals, will you still be doing the hands on stuff on Boy Gusher? I hope so, cause from what I've seen, your manual skills are amazing! You play those boys' penises as if they were a musical instrument, getting the fullest range of response that is possible for the instrument.

No worries, we will be around :)

I LOVE watching David handle a boys prick and bringing him to orgasm - please dont leave it long before jerking off more guys for us David

Although I love David and Eddie, it would be nice to see a fresh face New Doctor on College Boy Physicals. I think it would punch it up a bit. I would love to see the sports side of it too. With maybe a massage therapist. I have gotten massages for years and have also been giving them for the past couple of years and it is so very hot working on a HOT guy and having him react to my touch and seeing what happens after I react to his reaction.... if you know what I mean. I hope both David and Eddie stick around though, love seeing you guys take a few matters into your own hands too.