• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP: Chino and the "simple" exam

silvercamel

Reaction score
What a great way to start the "simple exam" series on College Boy Physicals (See thread "Ashtyn's College Physical"). Chino has a great body and the exam is so ordinary - until the end! Loved it. Watch it.

What a great way to start the "simple exam" series on College Boy Physicals (See thread "Ashtyn's College Physical"). Chino has a great body and the exam is so ordinary - until the end! Loved it. Watch it.
I totally agree Silvercamel. Chino has a perfect 18 year old body. He said that he is Cuban and Italian. I worked this past August with an extremely good looking 19 year old who was Puerto Rican & Italian, so obviously Latino and Italian makes for a very hot combination in the off spring. :001_tongue:

I love the new "simple exams" on College Boy Physicals. The only thing that could have made this scene hotter to me would have been if Eddie gave Chino some oral attention, but David told us that neither he nor Eddie will be having any sex on camera, so that is not in the cards. But loving smooth, toned, masculine young guys, Chino was an excellent subject, and I thoroughly enjoyed this scene. Thank you so much David and Eddie, and to Silvercamel for pointing this scene out to me.

I loved this one too, it is one of the best I have seen in a while. I also enjoyed Ashtyn more! Keep up the good work, need more like this!

Chico is one very hot young guy! Nice to see such a nice natural penis. Liked the 'simple' concept too.

I enjoyed this one with the only comment to improve would have been if Eddie continued to wank Chino off until he spurted his young cum

Enjoyed this one as well and if not noticed Chino is the guy the former patient Ashtyn talked to in the waiting room.My assumption that Chino would be next to be examined was thus right as I hoped.

I have the feeling that we will be seeing them back sluiced to the futun to go advanced which could be an explanation for the fact the exams in College Boy Physicals are kept simple now.

If this is the new setup, I fully subscribe Mngmt's decision to refrain from hardcore in College Boy Physicals.A teaser let's say for a story to be continued in Broke Straight Boys

And...if the boys to come will be as good looking as Ashton,Ashtyn and Chino, there are very exiting moments to expect.

Keep hangin on dear Members!

Well, I find the "new" exam dull, boring, sing-songie, and abnormal: it stimies the natural patient-doctor feelings. In my opinion, it lacks what the former fuck and sucks had: passion, emotion, curiosity, and interaction episodes. I know I'm outvoted here 10-1 but you never know how many other would conclude with a similar conclusion.

College Boy Physicals: Chino the magnificent

I enjoyed this one with the only comment to improve would have been if Eddie continued to wank Chino off until he spurted his young cum

Dear EssexGayBoy,

Chino has the most perfect and beautiful uncut cocks I've seen in a long while. It truly looks so tempting in its natural state. It is like the perfectly shaped "hors d' oeuvre" just daring you to gently pluck it from the serving table and delicately place it in your mouth - for the moment of truth with its rarified and subtle taste filling your mouth with epicurial delights and goodness.

Concerning Eddie, I was a little disappointed Eddie "faded to black" in this shoot well before Chino was in a shootable state. Fortunately, Chino picked up from where Eddie left off. I know Chino is very young but, while other people are distressed about models holding on to their erection during the shoot, I am distressed because I would like to think all models would be mindful enough of the scheduled shoot date and they would, in effect, be "saving up" for their filmed blowout scene -- going out with a big splash instead of a slightly reluntant, tiny droplet of jizz.

I realize that people differ whether they are normally a "shooter or an ozzer", that they come with "special effects", a "leaker or not", or they produce either "stringy or chunky cum loads". Differences come into play also just because it is a different day. All I ask is that the "designated shooter" respects his "tool" sufficiently to maximize its shooting characteristics for all concerned and expecially the fans. After all as a devoted fan speaking for the multitude, we either sink or swim based on the "quality and quantity" of the all-important "money shot"!

Chino

I too liked this College Boy Physicals episode.

Two bits I really liked was Chino's self-consciousness in tucking the back of his y-fronts so they didn't look baggy around his arse and his little hesitation in finally taking down his y-fronts. I would have liked to see the doctor wank him off to completion as its fun to see the boys cum hands free.

Undie

Cumming hands free is...

I too liked this College Boy Physicals episode.

Two bits I really liked was Chino's self-consciousness in tucking the back of his y-fronts so they didn't look baggy around his arse and his little hesitation in finally taking down his y-fronts. I would have liked to see the doctor wank him off to completion as its fun to see the boys cum hands free.

Undie

Dear Undie,

I love anything involving cumming hands free as it was a never reached lifetime dream, wet dreams excluded. In this day of high technology, surely this cannot be too complex to figure out. Come on guys, where is your creativity and appreciation for labor saving devices? At least 50% of the entire population would want one and might get our economy back going again.