• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Car Quiz # 6

tim114

Reaction score
Car Quiz 6.jpg

This vehicle was being advertised to women. Can you name the make and estimate the year.

Everyone has their limits

View attachment 5539

This vehicle was being advertised to women. Can you name the make and estimate the year.

Dear Tim,

There isn't enough identifying detail to say exactly. However, the 1929 Nash 460 coupe below comes close to this roadster, although it doesn't have a side compartment for golf clubs as pictured in your car.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Attachments

• 1929 Nash 460.jpg
    1929 Nash 460.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 1929 Nash 460 Trunk rack.jpg
    1929 Nash 460 Trunk rack.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 19
The is a Chrysler "70." The ad is dated May, 1927. Stimpy, do you own all these cars. Can I be your friend?

Must I fess-up afterall?

The is a Chrysler "70." The ad is dated May, 1927. Stimpy, do you own all these cars. Can I be your friend?

Dear Tim,

The rumors that I gave Henry Ford his first blow job @ $5 per are greatly exaggerated, just like the likelihood that I own a great collection of classic cars. With him being so dammed religious and uptight, I think his preacher had this privilege all sewed up and in his pocketbook.:lol: Henry Ford was extremely proud to pass out "mere dimes" to the needy in their moment of need, when blowjobs were much more a luxury item. My blue-blood roots are based on my having amassed 36 years of working in public education in a relatively poor state of Arkansas. Not too many retired educators are resting on great wealth here in "The Natural State".

What I greatly regret with this latest challenge you presented is that I count Chrysler among my most favorite marques, although the earliest examples weren't stylish or good looking. They were designed by engineers who truly felt "form follows function". Style was not even an afterthought.

The pictures I have presented all come from one source, "EBAY Motors, which I often confuse with my own collection. Sorry to disappoint! Of course, being my friend is still open without my collection of cars.

Sincerely a one car at a time owner,

Stimpy

Stimpy,

I, too, have spent 33 years as a public school teacher. Needless to say, I own no classic cars. I do own many, many car ads which I sell at the various flea markets. Most men are looking for the car they first got laid in. The song that was playing on the car radio at the time is probably still their favorite song. We can still be friends.