• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage

Damn I hope so, he's hot as hell!!!
Me too Peter. Cage Kafig comes across as a sexy hot straight kid and he gets my motor running big time. Of course Milla did post that Cage Kafig said on either facebook or twitter that he was convinced to bottom for some extra bucks, and while I prefer him as a total straight top, I am still excited to see more of Cage Kafig.

There was a scene with Cage Kafig fucking somebody which appeared in the Upcoming section a week or two ago, but was pulled due to either an error of the new system or a human error, depending on which of the two versions of what the problem was you accept. In any event, we were "promised" that it would be shown at a later date along with another scene which was pulled after the Cage Kafig scene. Promises, Promises!! Only time will tell!

There was a scene with Cage Kafig fucking somebody which appeared in the Upcoming section a week or two ago, but was pulled due to either an error of the new system or a human error, depending on which of the two versions of what the problem was you accept. In any event, we were "promised" that it would be shown at a later date along with another scene which was pulled after the Cage Kafig scene. Promises, Promises!! Only time will tell!

It was Cage Kafig fucking Adam....dream match up! lol hope to see it someday.

Me too Peter. Cage Kafig comes across as a sexy hot straight kid and he gets my motor running big time. Of course Milla did post that Cage Kafig said on either facebook or twitter that he was convinced to bottom for some extra bucks, and while I prefer him as a total straight top, I am still excited to see more of Cage Kafig.
Next weeks update has Cage Kafig fucking Colby. It will be a long week!! I don't mind seeing him bottom, as long as it's with someone we haven't seen in awhile. Maybe my boy Shane will make a come back. Wouldn't that be a 5 star rating?

Welcome back Peter! :thumbup:
I've been here buddy. Not responding just reading mostly. I don't have a problem with the current scenes being shown, just tired of some of the models. Any updates on Damiens hands?

On Cage Kafig's Facebook page he said he was going to be "in Denver" for three weeks. I guess he is filming for the TV show; I do hope we "get some of him" here as well!

It appears that Cage Kafig will have some new tats to show off as well in his next scene....can't wait till the 11th...mmmmmmmmmm......damn he is hot.....:smiley-sex020

Lol thank you for all the positive comments I love that I have so many people who care about me an what I do.. EACH one of you are the reason I step in the studio and guess my best performances! I love you all and hope you continue to help me work my way to the TOP!!!