• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage Pounds Chris Taylor's Ass

oldfart63

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Finally! This was a scene I could really get into from nearly the beginning to the messy end. And Sha, kudos on the much improved camera work. The only problem I could sense was that Cage Kafig just hasn't gotten back into his performing groove yet, but I think that's understandable. It's got to be difficult to leave someplace to start your own enterprise and do things the way you think they should be done, only to return because, for whatever reason, you're one of the majority of new start-ups that just doesn't thrive. But I'm glad that Broke Straight Boys has taken him back in. I've always enjoyed Cage Kafig. He's a hot, sexy, funny country guy who really knows how to top, and I'm glad he's back.

I don't know if it he was tired from his late trip or if it was something else, but Cage Kafig just didn't seem his usual self,\. After a while, though, he found his old groove. I think it was the same time his cock found Chris' ass! That's when the Cage Kafig I remember caught fire. He doesn't have any problem taking control and being a dominant top. And I particularly like the fact that he knows how to use his cock. He lets his partner enjoy the whole thing and doesn't fire away like a machine gun. He's a guy who is confident about his capabilities as a top.

Then there's Chris, who's quite the enigma. You never seem to know what he's thinking. Quiet and reserved, he actually took control of this scene at the beginning, but once Cage Kafig got going...OMG! Chris turns into a sensual dynamo who loves to get fucked! He also actually enjoys giving and receiving a blow job. That's what I like to see!

Thank you, Sha, for the great shot of Chris discovering Cage Kafig's cock. You can shoot a close-up of a cock in an ass anytime, but there is only one first time in a scene, and the camera caught Chris' face as he gradually worked it in. Hot! There are actually guys attached to those dicks. And thanks for plenty of shots of the two boys together. As far as I'm concerned, you can keep doing these in all of the scenes.

This was a scene I thoroughly enjoyed, though I think it was Chris who stole the show. Yeah, he's quite average looking and doesn't have a buff body. He's quiet and seems a little standoffish, not the warmest guy in the group. And he doesn't have a whopper cock, but I'd take it in my mouth any day. But, hot damn, if he doesn't turn into a real spitfire in bed! He doesn't just like a blow job and say, "Oh fuck" a lot, he really enjoys it. He's in ecstasy, and he shows it when he tips his head back and rolls his eyes. He does more that just say, "Oh fuck" repeatedly when he's taking a dick. He actually has a vocabulary, and it includes moans, groans, and the occasional squeal. It's one thing to watch a guy getting fucked, but it's totally fantastic when you can watch a guy on a trip to the moon and back. That's why I always love to see Chris in a scene. I think he's one of the best bottoms around.

Last edited:
I really like Cage Kafig. He is very handsome with a nice body. And he himself seems like a nice guy. But he is just getting a little to busy too look at.
The tats are taking away from looking at him. But much rather look at him than Vadim Black. And Chris from that shy little boy.
Has turned into one good bottoms. Good little scene. And remember what I say is just what I think. So all You tat lovers.
Don't gang up on me. I just think Cage Kafig is so handsome. I find it sad he is covering up that pretty body. All around 4....

Last edited:
Okay scene. I really enjoy Chris and I've been a fan of Cage Kafig's for a long time. My preference (of course) is seeing Cage Kafig bottom being that I'm a top. While I enjoyed the scene, it's catalogued on my drive in the order of: Chris Cage Kafig, Chris Chaz, and Chris Dakota. After watching this scene, the Chris and Chaz scene followed by the Chris Dakota scene...made this scene somewhat less arousing:crying1: As far as my enjoyment of Chris, he's pretty consistent! He appears genuine with each partner paired and I enjoy his performances. Not taking anything away from Cage Kafig, but as I say, I find him attractive and has a nice body, face and would probably find him desirable if I saw him on the street and want to "do him". He's a great performer as well. Not fair to say but, compared to Chaz and Dakota, I don't think this scene with Chris and Cage Kafig was as arousing FOR ME:right:

Last edited:
Good scene. I liked how Chris "mothered" Cage Kafig in the beginning...asking him if he liked to kiss and taking his necklace off. Chris is one gay boy I could probably get into.

What I like about Chris--he is a nice, ordinary guy who would definitely get my attention if I saw him on the street; his body hair! especially his moderately hairy ass. He has been on my favorites list since his solo. This scene with Cage Kafig showed again desirable Chris is. What I like about Cage Kafig--his personality and his smooth ass. The two guys seemed to hit it off with each other. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing Chris again soon.

Okay scene. I really enjoy Chris and I've been a fan of Cage Kafig's for a long time. My preference (of course) is seeing Cage Kafig bottom being that I'm a top. While I enjoyed the scene, it's catalogued on my drive in the order of: Chris Cage Kafig, Chris Chaz, and Chris Dakota. After watching this scene, the Chris and Chaz scene followed by the Chris Dakota scene...made this scene somewhat less arousing:crying1: As far as my enjoyment of Chris, he's pretty consistent! He appears genuine with each partner paired and I enjoy his performances. Not taking anything away from Cage Kafig, but as I say, I find him attractive and has a nice body, face and would probably find him desirable if I saw him on the street and want to "do him". He's a great performer as well. Not fair to say but, compared to Chaz and Dakota, I don't think this scene with Chris and Cage Kafig was as arousing FOR ME:right:

I like seeing Cage Kafig bottom as well, but he's never gotten as comfortable with it as Dakota did. I like Cage Kafig topping because I've seen him adjust his style depending on his partner. A good top does that.

I, too think Chris is a wonderful bottom, and very consistent. If he isn't truly enjoying himself, then he is an outstanding actor. Despite that, I agree that this wasn't the strongest scene for either of them and will chalk it up to Cage Kafig being tired after catching a late flight. What really made this scene appeal to me, though, was the much improved camera work. The last few scenes had too many close-ups for my liking. When I'm watching two men having sex, I want to see two men in the same frame. When a man is first experiencing penetration, I don't find his back (and certainly not his asshole) to be truly expressive of the experience. They addressed that in this scene, and I thought they did it very well. The slow start didn't help the overall feel of the scene, but Chris' strong performance and the improved camera work still made it hot for me.

I liked the awkwardness in the beginning very reminiscent of BSB1. Good scene guys....

Chris was more animated than usual - good. Cage Kafig unfortunately seems to have lost the dominant persona he created during his first time here - bad. He has just become another guy with a big dick that knows how to fuck with no variation in style or methodology. Average scene at best. 3's all around.

For me to really get into a scene I have to find at least one of the models hot in my eyes. I am not into Chris, nothing personal, just not the physical type that "floats my boat". Cage Kafig on the other hand is very handsome with a killer body, but the excessive tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact, even my favorite pop star of today, Justin Bieber is also getting a bit out of hand. If you are a beautiful guy, with great genetics and great skin, I believe they are making a mistake, but "that's just me"....... (Sorry for stealing your line Johnny). lol

e1a97845b70679112d0a6c805380ef83.jpg

P.S. Don't get me wrong. I'd still do the Biebs in a heart beat, given the opportunity, but he would be even more beautiful to me without so much ink!

One more word about Cage Kafig. It's interesting to me that this was his first scene shot for Broke Straight Boys during this session as he just arrived the night before, yet they released two of his scenes from that shoot first, Robb Davis and Tanner. I've never quite understood how they decide in what order to release scenes.

Last edited:
One more word about Cage Kafig. It's interesting to me that this was his first scene shot for Broke Straight Boys during this session as he just arrived the night before, yet they released two of his scenes from that shoot first, Robb Davis and Tanner. I've never quite understood how they decide in what order to release scenes.
I think maybe that was not his strongest scene. Like some people mentioned before 'he was not the same', 'he look tired'... I guess maybe they released other scenes first just to try to avoid this kind of feeling... He is the same Cage Kafig. Actually, in my opinion he is better than ever! His scene with Tanner is amazing! I believe they wanted to show his best first...

For me to really get into a scene I have to find at least one of the models hot in my eyes. I am not into Chris, nothing personal, just not the physical type that "floats my boat". Cage Kafig on the other hand is very handsome with a killer body, but the excessive tattoos are a turn off for me.
P.S. Don't get me wrong. I'd still do the Biebs in a heart beat, given the opportunity, but he would be even more beautiful to me without so much ink!
For me is the ink has the opposite effect... It really turns me on! I think it really fits some people and give them personality. I'm more in love with Cage Kafig than I have ever been!

And about Bieber... I would never do him EVEN with all the tats... lol

I like seeing Cage Kafig bottom as well, but he's never gotten as comfortable with it as Dakota did. I like Cage Kafig topping because I've seen him adjust his style depending on his partner. A good top does that.

I, too think Chris is a wonderful bottom, and very consistent. If he isn't truly enjoying himself, then he is an outstanding actor. Despite that, I agree that this wasn't the strongest scene for either of them and will chalk it up to Cage Kafig being tired after catching a late flight. What really made this scene appeal to me, though, was the much improved camera work. The last few scenes had too many close-ups for my liking. When I'm watching two men having sex, I want to see two men in the same frame. When a man is first experiencing penetration, I don't find his back (and certainly not his asshole) to be truly expressive of the experience. They addressed that in this scene, and I thought they did it very well. The slow start didn't help the overall feel of the scene, but Chris' strong performance and the improved camera work still made it hot for me.

I agreed so much with both oldfart comments that I have nothing else to say about the scene!

For me is the ink has the opposite effect... It really turns me on! I think it really fits some people and give them personality. I'm more in love with Cage Kafig than I have ever been!

And about Bieber... I would never do him EVEN with all the tats... lol
It's all good Bartirah! There is no right or wrong when it comes to who's hot and who's not.

beauty_is_in_the_eye_of_the_beholder-255483.jpg

But in my eye, Bieber is Beautiful! :smiley-love021: lol

No question OF. I am a hardcore Bieberholic! I don't know or listen to his music, but I think the kid is HOT!!!!

He IS hot, but he is a brat!!! But definitely a hot brat...

He IS hot, but he is a brat!!! But definitely a hot brat...
I misunderstood what you said before. I had thought that you didn't find him attractive which is okay too of course, but I see that we both find him HOT. It's interesting that he can also be a very sweet kid, as Johnny has directed me to some of the TV interviews on Ellen, where he comes across as a very polite young man too.

However this thread is about Cage Kafig & Chris, so please pardon my interruption with Bieber talk. I do tend to get carried away when it comes to one of my obsessions! lol :offtopic:

For me to really get into a scene I have to find at least one of the models hot in my eyes. I am not into Chris, nothing personal, just not the physical type that "floats my boat". Cage Kafig on the other hand is very handsome with a killer body, but the excessive tattoos are a turn off for me. In fact, even my favorite pop star of today, Justin Bieber is also getting a bit out of hand. If you are a beautiful guy, with great genetics and great skin, I believe they are making a mistake, but "that's just me"....... (Sorry for stealing your line Johnny). lol

e1a97845b70679112d0a6c805380ef83.jpg

But mikeyank - Bieber's c**k though :blow job: (can I spell things out here ?)

JK but not really. I do get the ink. Very few men can pull that much off. I think Adam Levine is one. As far as the scene; there is something about Chris that drives me wild. I can't pinpoint it though. Till then, my hand will have to.

JK but not really. I do get the ink. Very few men can pull that much off. I think Adam Levine is one. As far as the scene; there is something about Chris that drives me wild. I can't pinpoint it though. Till then, my hand will have to.

Chris is extremely average, like some you might actually meet. I find that attractive, certainly in the fantasy realm of attainability. But OMG! I think he can get you to feel the ecstasy that he's feeling while he's having sex. And if he's not enjoying it, then he is one hell of an actor!

We can say cock, cum, basically whatever we like here. And by the way, :welcome: to the forum gchal000. Good to have another San Franciscan here on our forum along with Johnny and juanjo! :thumbup: