• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage and Romeo

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This was a pretty good scene!! I'm a fan of Cage Kafig, and really liked his scenes so far as a top. But he turned out to be a great fucken bottom!! He looked so hot getting fucked and fucking back onto Romeo's dick. Looking forward to the 3some scene with my boys.:thumbup1:

This was a pretty good scene!! I'm a fan of Cage Kafig, and really liked his scenes so far as a top. But he turned out to be a great fucken bottom!! He looked so hot getting fucked and fucking back onto Romeo's dick. Looking forward to the 3some scene with my boys.:thumbup1:

I agree with peterh, this was a pretty good scene! Cage Kafig surprised me with his performance! (In a good way). Glad to see Romeo "back-on-point" in this scene. He looked a little out of sorts in the last one, but he was here today!!

Now I get where DAMIEN was coming from with his comments about Cage Kafig in some threads back! LOL! How'd he take it Damien Kyle?

I am soooo looking forward to the 3 way coming up! I know these boys will bring it:001_tongue:

I must be honest, at first, I was cringing, like the first time Damien Kyle got fucked by Paul. But in the "end," I guess it's just the way "they" take it...loud and groaning. By the time Cage Kafig got on his knees, he was working Romeo's dick like a stripper pole! I would like them to have another boy thrown into the mix or at least a flip-flop. Thanks guys; I gave it a "5."

Awesome guys this was a hot scene guys love the interaction between you too was fantastic I sure hope you too get more senses with each other

This scene earned a 5 from me primarily for two reasons: (1) Romeo's making Cage Kafig fuck his dick for most of the time they were in doggy; and (2) Cage Kafig taking it like a man. After he is a mixed martial arts pro so he knows real pain. Also I agree with betu's observation about Romeo's being back on point. He was out of sorts in his last scene and I was hoping it was just a one time thing. Hopefully this indicates it was.

Thanks Romeo and Cage Kafig for a terrific scene.

I emjoyed this scne very much also. I was worried in the beginning for Cage Kafig. But he managed to get into a zone. Plus he managed to stay rock hard a good part of the time. Both guys did a really good job. A 5 from me as well. :)

Was a VERY good scene gave a 5. Loved the 69 looked like they both enjoyed it. as for a first fuck. was good too, Can't wait for more.

I have to say I enjoyed this scene considerably. Romeo is not physically my favorite here but he more than makes up for that in other ways - both his personality and his efforts. He really brought his A game here and he gets a 5 from me as a result. Cage Kafig is one hot number and very much my type. Truthfully he could sit on the couch naked and discuss what he was going to buy at the local mega mart and I would watch. But he really put in a serious effort here - again an A game effort. He rode that dick like he had been doing this for years which I do not believe to be the case at all. I know that mikeyank is probably in morning as he prefers his straight macho guys to stay tops but I think even he will admit this was a great effort on Cage Kafig's part.

So I guess you could say I liked it.:001_tongue:

WOW - from his initial appearance, I was taken by Cage Kafig and was hoping he would evolve into a Broke Straight Boys superstar. Well, working with one of the best, Romeo, Cage Kafig has made it to the top echelon for me! Sexy, warm, engaged. I'm with the perfect "5" and am already looking forward to both watching this video again, and catching the next Romeo and/or Cage Kafig performance. Take a bow, guys, and Broke Straight Boys mgmt!

This was a great scene. Cage Kafig surpassed my expectations entirely. Cage Kafig took Romeos dick like a pro and seemed in the end to enjoy himself which is a good thing. Romeo does seem to enjoy topping more then bottoming. Cage Kafig is quickly turning into one of my favorite models. A 5 from me

I know that mikeyank is probably in morning as he prefers his straight macho guys to stay tops but I think even he will admit this was a great effort on Cage Kafig's part.
You are correct on both points Juanjo. I really like Cage Kafig. He is very much my type, even if I prefer that he hadn't gotten fucked. As Peter I'm also looking forward to seeing Cage Kafig with Damien and Paul.:001_tongue:

These boyz were hot together. I think this was one of those videos that the sound alone got me horny as fuck - that was some amazing moaning - add to that the vision Cage Kafig & Romeo fucking & damn you've got yourself one hot scene!! :thumbup:

P*O*W*E*R B*O*T*T*O*M Wow I love it when the bottom takes over and runs the whole show. Awesome Cage Kafig !!! You made it a big 5 from me.

i believe I share mike's desire to see what I call a uber-straight. however, I enjoyed seeing Cage Kafig bottom for romeo. Cage Kafig showed that he is a type charge kind of guy, even when performing as a bottom. I found that very interesting. romeo did a good job as top. he let his bottom do so of the work.

While I particularly enjoyed the technique Cage Kafig used during this scene, I couldn't help but compare it to Brandon and Blake's similar "Pole Dance"

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTA1OQ==/blake-bennett-fucks-brandon-beal

I have to say that Cage Kafig's rendition looked more natural to me!! As much as I loved Brandon's version, by comparison, it looked more like the result of great "athletic" ability! I like when a guy can do that though and wouldn't mind seeing more of the bottoms get down that way!!!!:001_rolleyes:

The Three Sum That Gets Released Tomorrow Shall Be Interesting To Watch hahaha Cant Wait To Find Out What Everyone Thinks About It.