• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bye for now, new friends...from Declyn

Declyn

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I realize this is going to seem strange since I barrelled in here a few months ago and started posting quite often, but I need to take a break from Broke Straight Boys The decision is 100% financially motivated. I've been out of work for a while and just can't justify the expense right now. I may become one of the members who does a month on and a few off or, who knows, when I get a job again, I might reward myself by pre-paying for a year.

I'll still be checking out FB posts for Broke Straight Boys (I sometimes comment on posts there; my initials are CC and my avatar is currently a close up of myself that's very orange) and with luck, exchanging the occasional IM with Adam. And you can bet I'll keep watching Ian's videos - I've bookmarked his YouTube page so I won't miss an update and if I think of any more questions for him, I'll send them to him that way.

I feel sad but I must do this, unless Mark wants to shoot a little QA work my way in exchange for a membership (seriously, I'd be good. I've spotted Broke Straight Boys-1 videos where David called the model(s) by their real names (Andrew/Dustin)).

According to customer service, my account was due to be charged tomorrow so my membership either ends tonight or tomorrow; not sure.

Anyway, you're great and I certainly plan to see you again. :crying1:

Declyn

I'm so sorry to see you go Declyn. Your wonderful presence here is just one more reason I hope your financial situation improves greatly. And soon. There will always be a place for you here when you are back on more solid footing. Good luck!