• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Buff Curly Calvin Slams Xavier's Ass - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Nice change of scenery. Both guys look cute. I feel like this is getting to know Calvin all over again because he looks so much different and so much better. Definitely a better hair choice, he looks GREAT! Please change the picture on his stats page, lol.

IMG_2528.jpeg

I guess I will start which is very unusual. There are things a liked about this scene and things I didn’t. To start off I did like the change of setting even if it looked like a room from the Golden Girls. I was really surprised by Xavier’s first scene and thought he did great. He can suck a suck cock really well and took a good pounding. I also like his personality a lot and he seems eager which is good. I liked the positions. I am still not a Calvin fan. He can fuck very well but he has zero personality and seems to always be bored during his scenes. He barely makes any noises or sounds when he performs and for me that takes me out of it. I know people will disagree with me but for me the star is Xavier and I am looking forward to him paired with someone else. This is our first scene we have of him and I think he will be a good fit.

I guess I will start which is very unusual. There are things a liked about this scene and things I didn’t. To start off I did like the change of setting even if it looked like a room from the Golden Girls. I was really surprised by Xavier’s first scene and thought he did great. He can suck a suck cock really well and took a good pounding. I also like his personality a lot and he seems eager which is good. I liked the positions. I am still not a Calvin fan. He can fuck very well but he has zero personality and seems to always be bored during his scenes. He barely makes any noises or sounds when he performs and for me that takes me out of it. I know people will disagree with me but for me the star is Xavier and I am looking forward to him paired with someone else. This is our first scene we have of him and I think he will be a good fit.
I actually agree with most of what you said. Calvin should come out of his shell more. I find Chris Shine to be similar but Calvin performs better, imo. Could be previous experience, yet Chris Shine’s rating is so much higher.

Calvin talked more in this scene than he did when he was here before but I agree he needs to show some type of interest in what he is doing, he did shoot a nice load. Jury is still out on Xavier I want to see him in action with another partner.

Nice change of scenery. Both guys look cute. I feel like this is getting to know Calvin all over again because he looks so much different and so much better. Definitely a better hair choice, he looks GREAT! Please change the picture on his stats page, lol.

View attachment 183244
Agreed, Calvin looks much better than his debut last time.

I kind of agree with that in that I looked back to Calvin's earlier scenes in which I did not make him one of my favorites, which for most of the new models I usually do. No question that Calvin and his new hair style has improved, but from a low starting point. But Calvin has still improved, fucked a big load out of Xavier and shooting a big load himself.

Nice touch David, with the After the Scene, shower scene. Thanks for changing things up shooting and showering out of your usual space. Very enjoyable to get something different to spice things up.

I have a suggestion for Xavier. Given his past competitive swimming background and his retention of his tall thin swimmer's build, pair him with a model who has always had fucking a high school/college male swimmer on his bucket list, and have Xavier strip to his swim speedo at the pre scene interview and let the the two go at it! College Boy Physicals has had several very successful scenes in the past of models portraying college athletes showing up at the clinic in their sports uniforms with sprains and the like during team practice, so it might work well for Broke Straight Boys to take advantage of Xavier's swimming background.

Nice new bedroom! Hopefully, this larger set, which means more filming space, will be fully utilized.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree with your assessment.