• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS Outtakes: Damien Kyle & Duncan Tyler

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Being a big fan of Broke Straight Boys, I enjoy getting a look into the inner workings of the site, and I found this to be an entertaining video, nothing earthshattering and no great revelations, but still enjoyable to me. I learned that Damien who had told us he was bisexual had only had one encounter with another guy, (not during a Broke Straight Boys shoot), prior to this episode.

I also learned from Sabrina that the College Dudes models are all gay and much neater than the Broke Straight Boys She also gives each model two towels, and that they must clean up after themselves, and risk a fine of a reduction in pay if they don't clean their dishes. She also told them that no sex is allowed other than during the shoots as their "cum belongs to Broke Straight Boys", and that they shoot the sex scenes at 11 AM and at either 2 or 3 PM, and after that they film BTS with Sha and Damian Christopher. Duncan also told us a story about two of the models having sex with each other during one of his prior visits and how one of them starting giving Duncan a blowjob too.

I also liked the preview of the next "outtakes" BTS with Damien and lovely Paul swimming naked in the pool. For me these are fun to watch, and I often enjoy the BTS more than many of the actual scenes, but I am more a fan of the reality of it all than of the fucking and sucking, unless the scene involves one of the few guys that really turn me on. Thank you for the BTS as it helps keep me as a continuous member here.

That was a fun interview to watch, but my favorite part was the preview of Damien and Paul...yum! I also went back through Duncan's scenes to see which of the two models he was taking about...pizza anyone?!:thumbup1:
Also, a suggestion for Sabrina, just assign each model a different color of towel, then you will know who has not cleaned up after themselves.
A big thanks to everyone involved on the BTS; you guys are great!

I would love to know who the 2 modles were, and ask them how it started. Was 1 of them real horny and the other said me too and their like mmm well we just did a scene together so lets just fuck . More importantly, I would of loved to see it, and then see Duncan's face walking in on it and then getting a shocking bj from it

Does Damien actually do scenes or just behind the scenes

You are a treat to the senses!

hahaha Yes I Have Scenes Out

Dear Damien,

I so appreciate your down-to-earth honesty about prior sexual encounters and I get turned on by thinking of you performing in front of others and how that is a personal turn-on for you as well. Without a doubt, you definitely have the body and striking good looks that anyone would find appealing. Also, you seem so very self-assured. It appears that nothing would cause you a moment's pause and I admire that in you!

But to your credit, you counterbalance this self-confidence with moments of personal vulnerability. That humanizes you while making it easier for viewers to identify with you and makes you so much more approachable and interesting to watch. I find you very personally intriguing. Also, I love watching you swimming underwater in the pool. Watching your body in motion is such a treat to the senses!

Sincerely loving what I see in you,

Stimpy

I really liked this video. It broke some new ground and gave us a glimpse into what the models experience in the house. I wish we could have heard more from Duncan. I would have liked to have heard some of his responses to the same questions that Damien answered. On the other hand Duncan gets so self-conscious on camera that he seems to have a hard time finding his words. :)

I'd have to disagree with Ms. Sabrina on the one towel for showering rule. I prefer using a new towel to shower with every day. But then if I were in her shoes of being the unofficial den mother of sorts, I'd probably do the same thing. lol If you have 5 models in the house and provide them a new towel every day for 4 days...that's 20. If they each insist on showering twice a day or more and want a new towel each time...and then they also want to shower after each dip in the pool...the number grows exponentially. That would be about 20 towels per day minimum for 5 guys. Somebody would be laundering towels all day.

As I think about it I would hope that each model would shower at least 3 times a day. If I had 2 videos to do in one day I would shower in the morning, after rolling out of bed, and before my first scene. Then I would shower to clean up afterwards and in preparation for the next scene. Then I would shower after the second scene. That's already 3. If I was tempted by the pool later, then I'd want at least a good rinse off shower after that. lol

I don't like it when a model shows up on-set unshowered. If I can tell that his hair is oily or matted closer to his face or scalp and/or he is unshaven, it's a real turnoff for me. I can usually spot the ones who try to fake it and don't shampoo their hair before their scene. Fortunately it doesn't happen very often. But it did happen with one model in the last 6 weeks.

Ms. Sabrina wouldn't like it if I asked her for 3-4 towels a day to shower with. :smiley-sex020: She'd either be giving me the 1 finger salute or dragging me by the ear to the laundry room to wash them myself. Or both. LOL

I wondered how the models would be able to keep track of which towels were theirs. Then when Ms. Sabrina opened the closet door you could see that each set of towels was purposely a different color or pattern than the others.

I enjoyed this video. I really like Damien, and Duncan is one of my favorite models when he tops. I wish we had heard more from Duncan and about him. Damien seemed to answer most of the questions or they seemed to be directed more to him.

Good BTS. Re the two models that were having sex when he walked in the room, they could well have been College Dudes I didn't think off camera sex was allowed in the house, especially prior to a shoot. But anything can happen when those doors are closed.

That was a great behind the scenes. It really told us a lot about what happens at the Broke Straight Boys "mansion" and what the guys are like. Thanks for a fact filled, honest, and interesting discussion. Damien and Duncan, you are both stars! Enjoy it just like we enjoy watching you.

Was watching the 1st season of The Rifleman from 1958 this morning, and Duncan has that young Chuck Connors look.

That was a great behind the scenes. It really told us a lot about what happens at the Broke Straight Boys "mansion" and what the guys are like. Thanks for a fact filled, honest, and interesting discussion. Damien and Duncan, you are both stars! Enjoy it just like we enjoy watching you.

Thanks man hope your still around and have gotten to seen all the recent Work I've Been Involved With ;) thanks for the support!