• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS Bsb Takes Over Boulder, Co

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I understand that I am different in my desires than most on the forum, so taking that into account, I absolutely loved watching this adorable BTS. I watched the entire twenty three minutes without fast-forwarding once, something that I can rarely do when watching a regular episode. Again I found myself "falling" for a model that I wasn't crazy about from their sex scenes, because of a behind the scene performance. Today it is Mick. Damn that boy is cute, and I love his sense of humor and his cocky attitude too. In shots with many of the boys, I found myself staring at Mick. After I finish this post, I intend to go back and re-watch some of his scenes.

I also loved that Mark was so prominently featured, in a "starring" role for the first time. I was disappointed that Ayden remained so quiet, usually with his head covered by his green hoodie. Adam was very quiet, but seemed really into his photography. Skyler seems like a quiet kid but with a fun personality, and Daniel was very cool too. I imagine that Ian was pretty new when this was filmed, but I loved him with the guy playing the guitar in the park, predicting the future.

I've often mentioned that I look at Broke Straight Boys as a "reality show", and this was about as real as it gets, and I loved spending the time "hanging out" with this crew of guys. I would ask for Broke Straight Boys to please include this kind of BTS into the rotation of various types of BTS presented. Now let me go check out Mick. (Peter, you were right. Mick is very hot!!!) :thumbup1:

what is bts
Sorry Chris. Behind the Scenes. This was posted last night. No sex, just the models mentioned with their boss Mark on the streets of Boulder, laughing and "goofing" on whoever they encountered. Just a fun time, no skin, no sex, just smiles and laughs for me!

I understand that I am different in my desires than most on the forum, so taking that into account, I absolutely loved watching this adorable BTS. I watched the entire twenty three minutes without fast-forwarding once, something that I can rarely do when watching a regular episode. Again I found myself "falling" for a model that I wasn't crazy about from their sex scenes, because of a behind the scene performance. Today it is Mick. Damn that boy is cute, and I love his sense of humor and his cocky attitude too. In shots with many of the boys, I found myself staring at Mick. After I finish this post, I intend to go back and re-watch some of his scenes.

I also loved that Mark was so prominently featured, in a "starring" role for the first time. I was disappointed that Ayden remained so quiet, usually with his head covered by his green hoodie. Adam was very quiet, but seemed really into his photography. Skyler seems like a quiet kid but with a fun personality, and Daniel was very cool too. I imagine that Ian was pretty new when this was filmed, but I loved him with the guy playing the guitar in the park, predicting the future.

I've often mentioned that I look at Broke Straight Boys as a "reality show", and this was about as real as it gets, and I loved spending the time "hanging out" with this crew of guys. I would ask for Broke Straight Boys to please include this kind of BTS into the rotation of various types of BTS presented. Now let me go check out Mick. (Peter, you were right. Mick is very hot!!!) :thumbup1:
Told you my Mick was one sexy boy. He is what I'm getting next!!! lol I found Skyler kind of cute in this BTS also. Some parts of Boulder sure look like downtown Seattle.

I Loved it to.They were all just so cute. Just fun.

I really enjoyed that fact that the video featured Mark as much as it did. He looked great! And it was really cool to be able to hear his voice as much as we did. The model who surprised me more than I expected was Daniel. His beautiful eyes and smile kept me watching him a lot. It was so cute when Mick was trying to convince Daniel not to jump from one small boulder to another. I loved it when Mick to Daniel, "You're too pretty to fall." I almost feel out of my chair because I had been thing the same thing. "Don't do it Daniel. You're too pretty to take a chance on hurting yourself." lol

Mick's comments kept me laughing. "Voice of an angel, that one. My future wife. I just want to go give her a French kiss."

Holy moley! haha

Loved it. I've said it before, I am a big fan of the BTS. As for Mick's fiance, she looks like she would have been the life of the party in her day. As for the guy with the guitar, I think he might have stolen Damien's hooka.

Loved it. I've said it before, I am a big fan of the BTS. As for Mick's fiance, she looks like she would have been the life of the party in her day. As for the guy with the guitar, I think he might have stolen Damien's hooka.
Actually Louis, it seemed like many of the boys were "hitting the hooka" that day too. It was a fun time for them, and fun for us to watch now.

Thanks Mark for this kind of free flowing, day in the life type of BTS. I appreciate your allowing me to peek into these unrehearsed moments with the Broke Straight Boys And if Damian Christopher has any more film in his archives that haven't been shown yet, it is always topical for me to see the guys in a candid free wheeling way!

Last edited:

I've just watched this one Mike and surprisingly watched the whole scene, which was quite long for a bts. I thought Mick was very funny and indeed the star of the show. Daniel is fucking gorgeous and I miss him so much as i do Skyler but in a different way. Ayden was indeed quiet and Ian wasn't too vocal either and of course darling Adam was busy doing his photographer bit. Also nice to see Mark out and about with the guys.

One thing that surprised me was how many of the models smoked cigarettes.