• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS BSB GOES TO HOLLYWOOD (Part 2)

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I am hooked on this continuing BTS series from the Gay Pride events and this was no exception. I sure hope that Blake remains a big part of the Broke Straight Boys family, as it is always great to see him, while Paul and Damien have become staples in 2013 troupe of models. And of course Sha is the constant at these events who bridges the models from the earlier versions of Broke Straight Boys right through the current cast.

And speaking of those who bridge all versions of Broke Straight Boys, it was also terrific to once again see my fellow longtime forumite brother at this event, another1. And your "shout out" to me was very much appreciated. I sure hope you made it to San Diego, and that we will see you once again on camera there, another1.

I definitely enjoy the entire behind the scenes series, and I sure hope that the site continues to provide these glimpses into the real dudes who perform on the site.

I am hooked on this continuing BTS series from the Gay Pride events and this was no exception. I sure hope that Blake remains a big part of the Broke Straight Boys family, as it is always great to see him, while Paul and Damien have become staples in 2013 troupe of models. And of course Sha is the constant at these events who bridges the models from the earlier versions of Broke Straight Boys right through the current cast.

And speaking of those who bridge all versions of Broke Straight Boys, it was also terrific to once again see my fellow longtime forumite brother at this event, another1. And your "shout out" to me was very much appreciated. I sure hope you made it to San Diego, and that we will see you once again on camera there, another1.

I definitely enjoy the entire behind the scenes series, and I sure hope that the site continues to provide these glimpses into the real dudes who perform on the site.

I quite agree Mike; Another1's shout out was awesome! As well, I loved seeing Blake; he is so personable and real. Now as for lDamien and Paul, well, they're just heavenly. I have talked to both on Flirt4Free and have enjoyed my "one on one" with them immensely! I just don't know how Sha does it; if I were with these guys 27/4, we'd never leave the hotel room! :goodnight:

I was thinking about this video and decided to watch it again. I want to complement the production values. It is very professionally done. And there are two other parts that I enjoyed and wanted to mention. One was Sha telling Paul, "Damn, it's been so long since I dated women", and then "You know what I look for now? Their brothers. That's what I look for". I love Sha.

And we met Landon, the fem black guy who wants to be a gay bottom boy on the Broke Straight Boys to entice the straight guys, and he said,

"I don't think it's fair to take a straight boy and turn him into a bottom. There are too many bottoms in the world. We need to go back to the old days, where there were tops and bottoms and a few versatile."

I find myself agreeing very much with Landon, particularly in regard to this site. :001_rolleyes:

It was great to see everyone there. Also very nice to see Another1. :) You look great man. You look even happier than last year.

My heart almost stopped and my stomach nearly did a somersault when I saw Paul dancing on the 7 inch ledge of a tall building. Sha is right about Blake's ADD energy level. lol He's a joy to watch. But I wonder if he wears Sha out. Same for Paul and his energy drinks that he doesn't really need. :)

Blake and Paul are like... :hypersmiley: :cheerleader3: :crazy:

And Damien's like...:blink:..."WTH dudes?"

And Sha's like...:001_huh: "It's gonna be a long day." LOL

Wow! I always love watching BTS, and this one looked like every one was having so much fun!

It was lovely to see Another1, and to hear him say my name just gave me the biggest smile. :biggrin:

That was fun to watch guys thanks! It so neat to see members at these events and to put a face to a post, good to see you Another1. Next year when the tour comes to Seattle haha I for sure will be there. Like Mikey said please keep these BTS coming. It was great to see Blake, he is bucket full of happiness. Paul would most likely wear me out with his energy, but I would love to see him in person. He can for sure carry a room. My sweetheart Damian didn't look like he was feeling to good on the Hollywood sign trip, I think he just needed a hug.

I completely agree with everything you said. I just LOVE these BTS so much. I hope they'll keep coming and coming :smile:

I hate sight seeing plus all I wanted to do was relax in the hot tube at the hotel ;)