• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB tour

BrokeDenver

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Who is coming out to see me at the pride events on our toure this year?!

well from may 18 - 20, 2012, i will be in long beach for their pride weekend.

What's up Denver?! Hopefully I will see you in long beach!

that would be 4 of my top 5 guys in long beach.
jason, colin, denver and blake.
could a man be any happier? i think not!
well the 5th guy, Kodi, but pushing things hard for just 4.
have i mentioned what a great job you guys do?

If you are in San Diego in July for sure- and if I can ditch work maybe Long Beach in a couple of weeks.

Great!

well from may 18 - 20, 2012, i will be in long beach for their pride weekend.

Awsome! that is great to hear, i'll be out there as well, so we will get the chance to meet!

that would be 4 of my top 5 guys in long beach.
jason, colin, denver and blake.
could a man be any happier? i think not!
well the 5th guy, Kodi, but pushing things hard for just 4.
have i mentioned what a great job you guys do?

Thank you, well will be there, and will be having a lot of fun! You will get you see how we are when were not on camra, we can get a little crazy lol.

Vary true

Im betting you might be suprised by how many fans want to see you in person :)

Vary true, I was new at my first event, so I really dont know what to expect. I know it will be a great time though!

:)

I live in Canada but I'm so excited to see all the bts videos. I think that Broke Straight Boys hands down picked the models to go on tour that I've ever seen

Aw that is a long ways away! Although we do make a stop on the tour this year in canada, maybe that will be a bit closer. If you dont mind me asking what are you confused about, Youngandconfused?

Aw that is a long ways away! Although we do make a stop on the tour this year in canada, maybe that will be a bit closer. If you dont mind me asking what are you confused about, Youngandconfused?

There is a thread called "20 questions with youngandconfused." I think it ended up being about 40.....