• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Studio Tour Part 3

vicekid

Reaction score
OK Gang so you did not seem to like my futon trip experience. Well, I just gave to you what you wanted.

But now we will get back to the last part of my visit with David and touring the studio.

Before arriving in Florida, I pictured a more or less small studio where David does his video work. Entering the studio I was right, the studio is small and can get crowded rather quickly. So let me describe what I saw and give you an approximation as to it's size.

As you look at the futon you can usually notice a small table at each end. The full size futon is about 54" wide so when you add in the side tables the total width can't be much over 8' wide. The total depth of the room is 20 feet if that much. As you look forward on the right side back of room is the only entrance.

About 1/2 way in on both side are two light fixtures that provide the bulk of the light for David to shot. If you notice in some of the vids you might see the lights dim and come back. I would guess that is when Eddie and or Tyler or David walk in front of them doing still photos or????

So, IF YOU HAVE 1, 2 OR 3+ models in the room add, David, Eddie and Tyler
you have a pretty full house. There really would be no room for visitors, nor would new models (and perhaps regular models) be comfortable with strangers in the room.

Now on the back opposite wall is currently the Dr's office and equipment for College Boys Physical. So all they do is turn the lights around and bingo, a new studio. Everything there looks real. I just wonder if Eddie noticed anything missing??? David then showed me the room they are preparing to move the College Boy Physicals too which will give both sites more space and flexibility. David talked about putting a bed in the back of the room so he can film some Broke Straight Boys on it verses the futon. But that is down the line.

And believe it or not, I was the first forumite to make it to the futon and proof exist as it was shot.

After the tour David and I talk about a variety of things until we had to go back to the airport to pick up my friend and then head to the Miami pier. I was making suggestions regarding the Kodaaa/Smoore coming to the futon and what I thought would be hot. At the time I was visiting, I guess you can say the shit had not hit the fan.

As is my nature, I did bring gifts, in part to thank David for what he was doing for me and my friend. As you can tell from my photo albums and avatar I am an eclipse chaser. I left for David a 3'x4' expanded photo of my summer eclipse journey seen near Iwo Jima. It showed the track of the eclipse and photos of the eclipse and the places we visited. Perhaps on a future taping, he can hang it over the futon for a shoot if your interested in seeing it. I also left him one of my eclipse photos. I also left one photo for Tyler and MichaelR. If you remember from Mike's 10 favorite things Astronomy was an interest of his, so I knew he would enjoy it. His thank you is on my public comment side. The last gift I gave David was for the futon. As a Sales Manager in Bedding and Bath, I gave him a full size sheet in Egyptian Cotton, 600 thread count. So now the boys can fuck in Luxury. I did not think of it at the time, but I should have asked David to hold using this sheet until he does a Logan/Tyler shot. Stupid me!

I'll closed this series of reports by saying having met David he truly is a real down to earth person who takes incredible pride in what he and his company are doing. It is because of that, that sometimes he takes some of our comments personally and he responds back. We all need to feel comfortable to share our concerns good, bad and in-different, but do so without getting mean or nasty, but with some constructive criticism. I have share my thoughts both in person, in private e-mails and by phone as well as via this media.

We can and have made a difference, but change, doesn't happen by snapping our fingers nor overnight. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, GO BACK TO THE EARLY EPISODES AND THEN LOOK AT THE CURRENT ONES.

If you have any questions let me know.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid (the first forumite to make it to the futon)

P.S. Perhaps if I can figure out how to do it and if David has no objections, I could post some of my photos that I took.

Thank you Vicekid for your continued story line and my apologies for calling you an asshole in your last post. :) My poor heart just cant take rejection like that. This has been a very interesting story and really shed some light on the inner workings of Broke Straight Boys Some day I hope that I to will get to see Mecca.

OK Gang so you did not seem to like my futon trip experience. Well, I just gave to you what you wanted.

But now we will get back to the last part of my visit with David and touring the studio.

Before arriving in Florida, I pictured a more or less small studio where David does his video work. Entering the studio I was right, the studio is small and can get crowded rather quickly. So let me describe what I saw and give you an approximation as to it's size.

As you look at the futon you can usually notice a small table at each end. The full size futon is about 54" wide so when you add in the side tables the total width can't be much over 8' wide. The total depth of the room is 20 feet if that much. As you look forward on the right side back of room is the only entrance.

About 1/2 way in on both side are two light fixtures that provide the bulk of the light for David to shot. If you notice in some of the vids you might see the lights dim and come back. I would guess that is when Eddie and or Tyler or David walk in front of them doing still photos or????

So, IF YOU HAVE 1, 2 OR 3+ models in the room add, David, Eddie and Tyler
you have a pretty full house. There really would be no room for visitors, nor would new models (and perhaps regular models) be comfortable with strangers in the room.

Now on the back opposite wall is currently the Dr's office and equipment for College Boys Physical. So all they do is turn the lights around and bingo, a new studio. Everything there looks real. I just wonder if Eddie noticed anything missing??? David then showed me the room they are preparing to move the College Boy Physicals too which will give both sites more space and flexibility. David talked about putting a bed in the back of the room so he can film some Broke Straight Boys on it verses the futon. But that is down the line.

And believe it or not, I was the first forumite to make it to the futon and proof exist as it was shot.

After the tour David and I talk about a variety of things until we had to go back to the airport to pick up my friend and then head to the Miami pier. I was making suggestions regarding the Kodaaa/Smoore coming to the futon and what I thought would be hot. At the time I was visiting, I guess you can say the shit had not hit the fan.

As is my nature, I did bring gifts, in part to thank David for what he was doing for me and my friend. As you can tell from my photo albums and avatar I am an eclipse chaser. I left for David a 3'x4' expanded photo of my summer eclipse journey seen near Iwo Jima. It showed the track of the eclipse and photos of the eclipse and the places we visited. Perhaps on a future taping, he can hang it over the futon for a shoot if your interested in seeing it. I also left him one of my eclipse photos. I also left one photo for Tyler and MichaelR. If you remember from Mike's 10 favorite things Astronomy was an interest of his, so I knew he would enjoy it. His thank you is on my public comment side. The last gift I gave David was for the futon. As a Sales Manager in Bedding and Bath, I gave him a full size sheet in Egyptian Cotton, 600 thread count. So now the boys can fuck in Luxury. I did not think of it at the time, but I should have asked David to hold using this sheet until he does a Logan/Tyler shot. Stupid me!

I'll closed this series of reports by saying having met David he truly is a real down to earth person who takes incredible pride in what he and his company are doing. It is because of that, that sometimes he takes some of our comments personally and he responds back. We all need to feel comfortable to share our concerns good, bad and in-different, but do so without getting mean or nasty, but with some constructive criticism. I have share my thoughts both in person, in private e-mails and by phone as well as via this media.

We can and have made a difference, but change, doesn't happen by snapping our fingers nor overnight. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, GO BACK TO THE EARLY EPISODES AND THEN LOOK AT THE CURRENT ONES.

If you have any questions let me know.

Live Long and Prosper,

P.S. Perhaps if I can figure out how to do it and if David has no objections, I could post some of my photos that I took.

Thanks for sharing VK... Bless your heart...:001_cool:

Thank you Vicekid for your continued story line and my apologies for calling you an asshole in your last post. :) My poor heart just cant take rejection like that. This has been a very interesting story and really shed some light on the inner workings of Broke Straight Boys Some day I hope that I to will get to see Mecca.

Denny,

I am glad you enjoyed this back scene look at how the office is set up and works. As for the "name calling", well we are allowed to have some fun here.

Thanks for reading this.

Live Long and Prosper,

Yes, Vicekid. Thanks for sharing all that with us. As one of the first forumites to make the Hajj to the sacred futon you are the envy of us all. LOL

Any verdict on the pictures yet? I really really really like pictures.....

Any verdict on the pictures yet? I really really really like pictures.....

So far no word yet from our Lord and Master.

Glad you like the story. It was a most interesting visit.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid (the first forumite to make it to the futon).