• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Party 3

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow, You go... Tyler got a serious hard on for Danny. Tyler really laid some pipe inside of Danny. I thought Nelson was going go give Danny a little scilencer. I was feeling bad for Danny there for a bit but I think getting fucked really helped him get off. Tyler was really passionately intense you could see the vein in his forehead bulging. Austin was pretty good behind the camera for his first time too. Great job... :thumbup:

Good scene!!! Yep our little boy likes to give Danny the benefit of all of his 8 inches. Danny is slow to relax but I think in the end he and his prostate had a good time. Nelson is such a horn dog, in a good way don't you know. And Austin likes a good running commentary.

Tyler has done a great job with the series. I can hardly wait for parts 4 and 5. Ty hasn't bottomed yet so I have my fingers crossed!!!

Jayce

Last edited:
Good scene!!! Yep our little boy likes to give Danny the benefit of all of his 8 inches. Danny is slow to relax but I think in the end he and his prostate had a good time. Nelson is such a horn dog, in a good way don't you know. And Austin likes a good running commentary.

Tyler has done a great job with the series. I can hardly wait for parts 4 and 5. Ty hasn't bottomed yet so I have my fingers crossed!!!

Jayce

I am sure Tyler will bottom.:lol: I hope, hummm, maybe....

Last edited:
Well i have not seen any of these yet im off to sticky beak... it said to be released of the 18th and its the 18th here arent you guys a day behide us... or something like that

Wow, You go... Tyler got a serious hard on for Danny. Tyler really laid some pipe inside of Danny. I thought Nelson was going go give Danny a little scilencer. I was feeling bad for Danny there for a bit but I think getting fucked really helped him get off. Tyler was really passionately intense you could see the vein in his forehead bulging. Austin was pretty good behind the camera for his first time too. Great job... :thumbup:

I agree Jayman :) I'm lovin' Tyler's party series!

Im so happy green and gold condoms, i could just about cry

Sorry, but what can i say... im just so Darn proud of the green and gold
Mandrawinglol.gif

Im so happy green and gold condoms, i could just about cry

Sorry, but what can i say... im just so Darn proud of the green and gold
Mandrawinglol.gif

Kodieboy, Pray tell what's with the green and gold???? Any color condom would look great on Ty's cock!

Jayce

Green and gold are aussie colours man........ where have you been.

Im sorry but you deserve a good fish slapping for that
fishslappingbw.gif
No excuses haha

fishslappingbw.gif
No excuses haha

OK I deserve that. I'm not up on my Oz facts and trivia. I mean after all, your flag is not green and gold!

Be well.

Jayce

It's simple, mate, Green for the Land, and Gold for the Sun and Surf. Now where do I find Hugh Jackman?

What else can I say? (refer to the previous threads & my posts about the Party Series).

But I will say it anyway - Well done guys, I am loving every inch ... ooops I mean second of the series :thumbup:

fishslappingbw.gif
No excuses haha
kodieboy that's good one. Fish Slapping. :lol: :lol:
ralmao.

Sorry but I feel it's rather repetative having the same models appear in 4 or 5 consequitive films. What happens if in the unlikely event you happen not to like any of the models ? then it's 3 weeks wasted subs. Sorry but I think the films should have been interspersed with films of other models.

Sorry but I feel it's rather repetative having the same models appear in 4 or 5 consequitive films. What happens if in the unlikely event you happen not to like any of the models ? then it's 3 weeks wasted subs. Sorry but I think the films should have been interspersed with films of other models.
I agree 100%. Thank you for saying it.:thumbup1:

Mike