• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB-Masters and Models: Danke Dudes and on to 1000 more

KRU1996

Reaction score
thanks for a scorcher of a scene that conveyed unexpurgated joy and joyous freedom of sexual expression
the future looks bright so gotta wear shades for 1000 more of this incredible brightness...

much luv and seufz
the fraternal mates of kappa rho upsilon/kru

I'm glad everyone seems you like it! We had a blast making it for you all! Got more to come!

hi Damien
Has anyone ever told you ?...You and Paul look so good together ? Just asking.

Hahaha ya we actually get it a lot. It's cute and makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside hahaha

Hahaha ya we actually get it a lot. It's cute and makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside hahaha

Hey Damien, :)

I can remember back to the BTS of you, Blake and Adam in Phoenix in the hotel room when Sha was teasing you about saying Paul's name. And then trying to get you jealous about the fact that he had spoken to Paul by phone that day rather than just texting with him. Every time you said Paul's name you just kind of drew out every letter. haha We knew then that you might have found a bromance. haha Or at the very least, a good friend. :)

Plus we got to see Adam drop trou and change clothes. And the video had Blake in it too. :001_wub: So it was all good. lol

For anyone interested, here it is:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/OTk4/phoenix-gay-pride-part-1

Last edited:
That was fun (cute) Thanks Tampa. Love when you guy's that have been around for a while. Longer than me. Recommend scenes.
Thanks again.
Johnny

I'm glad you guys liked it. Sometimes it's fun taking trips down memory lane. :)