• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB DVD Volume 3 is Now Available!

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

We are excited to announce that Broke Straight Boys Volume 3 is now available and we are offering a limited time price if you would like to purchase Volume 1 through 3.

You get an even better deal than non members, so grab all 3 copies for $77.38!! All members get a FREE T-Shirt with their purchase.

Check out our online store here: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/store/

Models on this DVD:
Logan
Jayce
Leon
Sean
Diesal
Corey
Derek
CJ
Preston
Jimmy
Tyler

this dvd is amazing! i got a copy in pride and it is super hot!

Hello Everyone!

We are excited to announce that Broke Straight Boys Volume 3 is now available and we are offering a limited time price if you would like to purchase Volume 1 through 3.

You get an even better deal than non members, so grab all 3 copies for $77.38!! Purchase by Friday August 20th and I will throw in a Free T-Shirt!

Check out our online store here: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/store/

Models on this DVD:
Logan
Jayce
Leon
Sean
Diesal
Corey
Derek
CJ
Preston
Jimmy
Tyler
Quick Query: What is different on the DVDs that is not a part of the episodes? Are the DVDS' actions exactly as the episodes? Are the lengthy conversations a part of the DVDS? The lengthy conversations are much too distracting!! I just need to know before I purchase the DVDS.

Quick Query: What is different on the DVDs that is not a part of the episodes? Are the DVDS' actions exactly as the episodes? Are the lengthy conversations a part of the DVDS? The lengthy conversations are much too distracting!! I just need to know before I purchase the DVDS.

Good point. What's the point of paying out 77 bucks for DVDs when you can see the models and episodes on the site ?

I have only seen Vol.3 and they are a tad bit different. They have a different edit on some of the videos.

Hello,

Basically the DVDs are the same as what you can see in the members area here. Some people choose to purchase the DVDs so they can have a hard copy of them as well or so they can watch on their big screens. :)

Good point Deidra, the edits are a little bit different, but for the most part the same.

Thanks,
Chuck

Can we expect any new episodes soon of Shane the T-Shirt manufacturer and of Nu the shark-bit surfer?

Can we expect any new episodes soon of Shane the T-Shirt manufacturer and of Nu the shark-bit surfer?
Thank you Buckhorn for mentioning "Shane the T-Shirt manufacturer", as he is one of my all time favorite models here, and rarely gets mentioned by other members. Shane is so fine, but unfortunately David told us that he is no longer making gay adult videos.

MikeYank, Thank you so much for responding. I am new to this site and this genre, maybe two weeks "old>'I have no idea how to use the site. I just kept scrolling and scrolling and reading and reading until suddenly I saw your response. Thanks muchly. I really enjoyed watching Shane's "progress." He just gradually got more and more into it, and even got to where he seemed to volunteer to slide his hands over other bodies. His two scenes with Nu were stunning because they seemed so spontaneous. I will miss seeing him a lot. And what do you know about Nu? Will he be back? Thanx so much for answering.

Just letting everyone know that all members get a free t-shirt with their purchase of a DVD. Even if its not all 3 in the set.

Thanks for being a Broke Straight Boys member!