• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Connor here

BrokeConnor

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
hey guys this is my first post to Broke Straight Boys! so as you all know im one of the new models there. so please feel free to send a message or two my way and lets talk! hope all of you guys like my new videos, hopefully there will be more to come:) but untill nextime have fun and hope all is well!

thanks,
connor

Hi Connor,
I enjoyed your video with Bradley very much. I especially enjoyed the kissing. Was it unexpected? Did you sort of enjoyed it?

Hi Connor,
I enjoyed your video with Bradley very much. I especially enjoyed the kissing. Was it unexpected? Did you sort of enjoyed it?

It was very unexpected, i was shocked when i had to do it! that was my first time kissing a guy for the most part it wasnt bad just weird. lol and thanks for watching it im glad you enjoyed yourself.

Welcome, Connor!
i am looking forward to seeing more scenes with you in them.

Welcome Conner!

You did a fantastic shoot with Brad! Thank you. The kissing was pretty hot too. Good to see you are open. Hope you enjoy your time here and that you join the Broke Straight Boys Tour group for 2012. Would love to see you in person!

Welcome Connor!

I hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving.

As I mentioned on another thread I loved the kissing that you did with Bradley. But your video with Darren is actually my favorite of yours so far. I've been a member here for over 3 years and I've only downloaded 4 videos for permanent storage on my computer. And your video with Darren made the cut at number 4. :) I gave it a 5 star rating myself. The chemistry you had with Darren was really cool. I loved the way you two were so comfortable with each other that you both just kept smiling.

I'm so envious of the chicks at the muddings who get to congratulate and reward you for a job well done. lol Are you getting some enjoyment out of the sex onscreen? You are so good at it that some are already thinking that maybe you have some prior experience. I tend to think that you really are new to trying gay sex...just that you are not grossed out by it so far. Any thoughts on that you'd like to share?

Thanks alot for joining us in the forum. It's very very nice to have you with us. :welcome:

I loved your last scene one of the best I've seen. If u stay performing like your last scene you will not hear any complaints from any of us. Keep up the awesome and sexy work.

Welcome Conner,
Really enjoyed your video with Bradley! Both of you are very hot guys. Hoping to see you in more episodes real soon. Loved the kissing. Hot! hot!

You were very good with Brad, I too liked the kissing. Gives the scenes authenticity. Good luck in your future scenes. Don't be afraid to experiment.

Your Awesome Dude!

Hey bro awesome to see you on here! A man that takes advise is a wise man! We are happy and excited to add you to our family! Team Conner!:par50:

welcome to the community Connor! I'm certainly glad to have you here. You remind me so much of the northern PA farmer boys I went to college with...and drooled over. I think you're off to a great start as far as your scenes are concerned. I don't have any major advice other than stay open to new experiences and don't try to hide your reactions to those experiences. it's all about the realism and honesty for me. And I LOVE the kissing! It can be a lot of fun once you get more used to it, so please keep trying it. ;)

Conner, I simply want to thank you for the awesome videos. You are not only extremely sensual, you have a great personality and seem like a very nice person. The kissing in your videos is really a turn-on and I am glad you are open to doing that.

Conner, I simply want to thank you for the awesome videos. You are not only extremely sensual, you have a great personality and seem like a very nice person. The kissing in your videos is really a turn-on and I am glad you are open to doing that.

I totally agree, the Big Redwood is so fun to watch...closely! Connor, I think your personality works well with a variety of models, newbies or not. I would like to see you with Seth; I have not seen him in a while and I think you would both enjoy your topping ways! I also want to mention, I love your endurance...shit your girlfriend must be in heaven; you seem to be able to go and go!