• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bsb/cbp

ohvanz

Reaction score
It is my understanding that both sites still operate under Blu umbrella.I know there are two scepters now.The one of Clay in Broke Straight Boys and the one of David who still continues to performs for College Boy Physicals.There used to be interaction between models at David's time.This is not the case anymore as far as BSB2 models are concerned.I would love to see Bobby and Rocco f.i. to appear once on CPP as Tyler,Danny,Diesal, Corey and late Dustin Michaels or Mike Robbins to name some did, but this seems not going to happen anymore.Most probably there is a politic behind it and although I have intention at all to interfere or asking why but I think not being the only member that crosses their mind.Just a thought without any pressure.

Wow Ohvanz... We haven't seen you here in a while. How've you been?

Wow Ohvanz... We haven't seen you here in a while. How've you been?
Fine Tampa thank you and sill on board as you notice. True you haven't seen me with new Topics lately but I am still following the forum and writing every now and then within topics started by other forumites.I sure always try not to miss the Elite ones like yours and Mikeyank's and based on the enthusiasme you do this I feel you are both well.Take care and keep on going.By the way haven't heart from Slimvintage for a while.Is he still there as far as you know?

Can someone fill me in about Dustin?
He died two years ago in terrible circumstances Colsbear.Look for "Dustin Michaels Dies after Police Taser Drug Arrest..." on Internet for the full story.If you come across the video they made on the Parking in Panama City(Flo) where it happened, you must be warned before opening because the content is heartbreaking for sensible eyes.

He died two years ago in terrible circumstances Colsbear.Look for "Dustin Michaels Dies after Police Taser Drug Arrest..." on Internet for the full story.If you come across the video they made on the Parking in Panama City(Flo) where it happened, you must be warned before opening because the content is heartbreaking for sensible eyes.
You can also find out by looking for Andrew Grande which was his real name in life

David used to film for both sites Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals so it was easier for the models to be filmed for either Broke Straight Boys and/or College Boy Physicals. This is not the case anymore. We have 2 different producers, David and Clay, 2 different locations. There is no "politics" behind it like you said, it's just how it is. David keeps his models, Clay keeps his own.