• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight MAN??

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Hi guys....

The more i watch of these videos, and I love em, it makes my mind wonder into what else i find hot n horny. I have recently developed a thing for the older guy.. The Daddy issue...

I was wondering if you guys had ever thought about maybe putting adds out for older broke straight MEN! you know the kind... mid 30s - 50, Hot, laid off, got bills to pay,l mortgage to pay, Insurances.... I am sure with the economy the way it is, it aint just us young 'uns that are broke. I am sure there are some curious men out there looking to make a quick buck.

Members, David & Broke Straight Boys team, what do u think? Would anyone else like to see to hot older guys experiment with each other for $$$$$!

Peace and Love
Johnny

John I totally agree with you on this one. You know who I would like to see as the 1st model? Scorpio, Scorpio, and more Scorpio, LOL. I know he is not broke but we could pretend. Mark is also good looking and would make a good model too. Maybe they could do a episode together. That would be Hot.

or scorpio and Logan? yum. from what i hear about mark hes pretty shy, so i doubt hed be into it. or maybe scorpio and diesal?

JW you may be right about Mark. I like your idea, a younger guy and older would be hot. I would like to take this time to tell you that, I admire your honesty when u post.

John,

I like it....... and as for fantasy, to be able to put yourself into the scene as an "older" guy....... blows my mind. Maybe another site to add to the D&E/BluMedia empire?

Jake cruise is nice, but a little formulaic. This could be something really terrific.

Johnny,

Love this idea and have had it a couple of times myself. A hot older guy in good shape, maybe even with a young and hot newer model, would be great to watch!!! There certainly are some really hot "older" guy types out there.

As a 'daddy' who loves seeing younger guys, I think the idea would be hot. But, I doubt that Broke Straight Boys would be willing to break their tried and true format for such a scene. But, we can dream :)

JW you may be right about Mark. I like your idea, a younger guy and older would be hot. I would like to take this time to tell you that, I admire your honesty when u post.

really? lol i just figured most people ignore me, so i say whatever the hell i want

Good, God, JW the gay world is just like the straight world! Nobody ignores a lady!

Good, God, JW the gay world is just like the straight world! Nobody ignores a lady!

haha well im not exactly a lady, they just took pity on me and inducted me into the group! lol

I'm not gonna lie, this would be a bit of a turn off for me.

No offense!

What do you think older man with younger guy?

Dude i swear.. hot older guy with one of his buddys, with a younger model, with an experienced model, any of them.. I think it would be hot as HELL!! :001_tt1:

But an older guy who is fit toned... a George Clooney type or Jamie Foxx... Jaysus now that would be hot. mmmm

JW! No pity was taken upon you boo! And I would love seeing an older man with a younger man as long as the older man was the inexperienced one....that would be hot!

JW that is why I like you, you say what ever, when ever. Just like most of the ladies I've been with. I also like the idea of the ladies on the site. I was married to a women for over 15 years. She didn't like it when I told her I was bisexual, ended in divorce. Then I was in a relationship with two drag Queens. They both were more lady like, pretty, and more sexual than my exwife. Now I'm in a relationship with a younger guy, he is a tad fem. but totally sexy. He is really into me, he likes older guys and is totally loyal to me.