• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys: Wallpapers

aww thank you ;) I've just been busy lately.
I was just bumping the thread so new members can see the wallpapers :)

Hey guys,

Here are some wallpapers for you to use if you want to :)
I tried to make them for several screen resolutions so if yours is not listed, just hit me up and i'll change the size.

I hope you like them.
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/wallpapers/

What you saying willis .... LMAO... you mean i might have to change my queer as folk one for one of these...... im sure ive put somewhere on this site i hate change.

What will my friends and neighbours say ... not to mention my other half

Thanks for all yr hard work they look great any chance of doing some as our favorite couples?

Many many thanks

Scorpio, I have just went through this entire thread, and I too liked the wallpapers of the Broke Straight Boys's. I just may have to save the one of Tyler. Not really into Phoenix. Anyway, good job Scorpio.
Gary

OMG WOW!!! I love the wall papers of Phoenix, his body is amazingly beautiful... I only wish i could get to know him, heh, dont we all!

OMG WOW!!! I love the wall papers of Phoenix, his body is amazingly beautiful... I only wish i could get to know him, heh, dont we all!

Welcome to the forum Max!

Yes. Phoenix is the favorite of Scorpio who's the moderator of the forum. Scorpio is also the man to thank for giving us the wallpapers. He did a really good job on them! Wouldn't you say? :thumbup1:

Phoenix was my choice out of them as well

I use him on and off.. sometimes i use the odd photo from the shoots from time to time.

we all need a change

Wow, i love the wall papers of Phoenix XD!!!!!! He's the most beautiful person on this sight by far :) LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!