• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys - Search by model...

THAT would be GREAT!!!.. hope you get it up and running soon

Hopefully it's not a drop down menu with text-only since you all have numerous models with same names. Off hand I know of a few Anthony's.

Good point Alexgabriel..text and pic would be much better..ie: Anthony Jacob.. and Anthony "Pizza boy"..

yes to be able to filter videos by model would be cool you would be able to see there first video see how they were the first time and see how they loosened up as they did more videos

Or better yet have a photo album with a pic and stats of all current and past models. When you click on their pic it takes you to a list of all their shoots.

Or better yet have a photo album with a pic and stats of all current and past models. When you click on their pic it takes you to a list of all their shoots.

Now that is a creative data base solution.:thumbup:

I am also a member to a British site that has the drop down menu with an alphabetical list of all models that have been on their site. When you click on their name it takes you to their profile page which also has thumbnail pics taken from the shoots they have done. To get to any particular shoot you just click on the thumbnail.

I am also a member to a British site that has the drop down menu with an alphabetical list of all models that have been on their site. When you click on their name it takes you to their profile page which also has thumbnail pics taken from the shoots they have done. To get to any particular shoot you just click on the thumbnail.

jon, the thumbnails come too late in the process you are describing. I'd prefer to identify them through mug shots first and then begin the menu process of shoots, dates, etc.

jon, the thumbnails come too late in the process you are describing. I'd prefer to identify them through mug shots first and then begin the menu process of shoots, dates, etc.

Pictures are more recognizable the names at first anyway good point. :thumbup:

that would be a great feature