• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brody Lasko And Ian Dempsey Orgy (Starring RONAN!!!)

Overall, I gave the scene a 3, and that's not because of the models, it was because of the way it was poorly lit, filmed and shitty still photo. For me, I'm glad the guys had fun, but it really didn't come across that way with the choppy editing and bad staging of the boys; most of the time, we couldn't see all four at once...and isn't that what an orgy should be?! Look back at the work Johnny did on the 1,000 scene; just sayin'.
As for the models...damn hot; all 5's for me! You guys are all just beautiful! Please more of these guys...in better scenes, better lighting and better still photos, please.

I have to agree with most (but not all) of your post Beth. The scene didn't really catch my interest until after Ian and Brody were all done interacting with each other. Then it picked up. I appreciate that they did something out of the usual locations. Because of the awkward camera angles and so-so lighting, I looked very hard to see Ronan Kennedy's cumshot. I assume he came (cummed) but I didn't get to see it happen. Some very good models, good ideas, etc. Only about a 3-4 for me though. Obviously from the ratings, the broader membership really enjoyed it. Ian and Ronan Kennedy did especially well here! :)

What also turns me on is guys kissing. Ronan Kennedy and Brody were doing a masterful job of that, but we hardly got to see it (Mr. Cameraman!).

That was one of my favorite parts of the scene also! haha Like many, I realized that the most spectator worthy action (during those moments) was going on with Ronan Kennedy and Brody. They were stealing the show at that point. I really couldn't care less what Ian and David were doing right then. haha Unfortunately they were both the farthest away from the camera and we couldn't enjoy watching more closeups of the kissing and then dicksucking that Ronan Kennedy was doing with Brody. Still, Ronan Kennedy and Brody put in a great effort in that segment.

Of course I've always loved Ian and still do. All four guys put in a really good effort here. :)

That was one of my favorite parts of the scene also! haha Like many, I realized that the most spectator worthy action (during those moments) was going on with Ronan Kennedy and Brody. They were stealing the show at that point. I really couldn't care less what Ian and David were doing right then. haha Unfortunately they were both the farthest away from the camera and we couldn't enjoy watching more closeups of the kissing and then dicksucking that Ronan Kennedy was doing with Brody. Still, Ronan Kennedy and Brody put in a great effort in that segment.

Of course I've always loved Ian and still do. All four guys put in a really good effort here. :)

Keep in mind that when you have 4 guys in one scene with 1 cameraman, you can't be in all the places at once. It would take two cameramen to really do what you want and then have the two edited into one. But you also have to consider the size of the room. You already have a pool table in the room. And behind the cameraman (poor Damian) are the lights, sound equipment and God knows what else. So moving around quickly and easily may not be possible. I've been to David's Studio and sat on the futon. I know how much space is free to walk around in to film. It is harder than you think. I still give them an "A" for effort for trying something new. Lets see where they can go from here.

And yes, Ian is a real trooper!.

Live long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Just have to say tampa..I Loved Your Post. xoxoxo johnny

Keep in mind that when you have 4 guys in one scene with 1 cameraman, you can't be in all the places at once. It would take two cameramen to really do what you want and then have the two edited into one. But you also have to consider the size of the room. You already have a pool table in the room. And behind the cameraman (poor Damian) are the lights, sound equipment and God knows what else. So moving around quickly and easily may not be possible. I've been to David's Studio and sat on the futon. I know how much space is free to walk around in to film. It is harder than you think. I still give them an "A" for effort for trying something new. Lets see where they can go from here.

And yes, Ian is a real trooper!.

Live long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vicekid - with all due respect but we are now over the dark ages when you were at David's studio (which you keep reminding us of). We are now in 2014 and Broke Straight Boys has to compete with other studios that do manage to capture such scenes and angles. For instance, I've seen many a lower class studio capture cum shots from different angles/cameras - which Broke Straight Boys doesn't seem to be able to accomplish.

Vicekid - with all due respect but we are now over the dark ages when you were at David's studio (which you keep reminding us of). We are now in 2014 and Broke Straight Boys has to compete with other studios that do manage to capture such scenes and angles. For instance, I've seen many a lower class studio capture cum shots from different angles/cameras - which Broke Straight Boys doesn't seem to be able to accomplish.

Amen, jon!

That room they were in has been in many different BTS episodes and it isn't that big and appears to have low ceilings. you also have to notice that the windows were black out which cover the entire backside of the room. plus, you cant shoot or set up lights that would reflect on the television screen on the back wall. seemed like an impromptu, amateurish, scene that worked. the scene was about Ian and everything else going on around him was filler. anymore staging and i think it would have failed.

That room they were in has been in many different BTS episodes and it isn't that big and appears to have low ceilings. you also have to notice that the windows were black out which cover the entire backside of the room. plus, you cant shoot or set up lights that would reflect on the television screen on the back wall.

I had wondered why the tv screen had a paused still image on it. I guess it was so that viewers wouldn't be distracted by a blank tv screen reflecting lights and images like a mirror.

Your knowledge of how many windows are in the room sounds like you've been there. haha

room with pooltable

Attachments

• 20141023_201042_7_bestshot.jpg
    20141023_201042_7_bestshot.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 37
I had wondered why the tv screen had a paused still image on it. I guess it was so that viewers wouldn't be distracted by a blank tv screen reflecting lights and images like a mirror.

I loved seeing a photo of Zeno Kostas and Ian; that was such a hot video!

Me too!

I agree with most of what has already been said, but what I would like to add is this scene could have been more exciting if Ronan Kennedy and David had walked into the room unaware by all parties, (Ian and Brody caught with there pants down - here say) rather than been introduced as unseen voyeurs.