• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brody and Tyler

Terry

Reaction score
I loved it. Our little cherrub Brody did it again. He is so quick at doing the right thing. It is also great that Tyler went back to his natural self. I got to where I didn't want to watch an episode he was in because of his smart ass ways. Glad to have you back boy. Stay this way. I would easily give this a 5 all around. Great job Broke Straight Boys!

Great scene, and thank you Tyler for saying what you did in the BTS with Sha, and in the opening of this scene, and you came through with flying colors being yourself, a very sexy, hot young guy who looks great having sex on camera. Brody is also a skilled performer, but maybe it's just a hangup of mine, but he looks too damn young for me to get really excited by him, but both guys did a great job and this was a very hot sexy scene!

(( Brody is a natural )). Welcome back Tyler. You been listening and practicing. Still a little bit of a wise ass. But a cute ( beautiful ) one

And you sucked good dick. Practice Practice. Keep up the good work.The comeback of Tyler White. 5 all around....

This was an awesome scene guys I so enjoyed it allot keep up the great work

It was a good scene, however I would like to see both of their ID's. I felt a little creepy watching them!!! lol

Good pairing of models. Very good job by the guys and very good scene. 4's all around!

Nope, not for me...and it's not the models; both get a 4! It is the shitty fake brick, cheap set with fake beers and junk lying around; please tell me you guys were drunk when you came up with the set...lime green shag carpet with black and grey tones?! As for the filming...nope. The sound was bad, transitions were choppy and we never got to see one "true" penetration shot. I don't know if it was the videographer, equipment or what, but the person shooting seemed to move as little as possible during the entire shoot. As well, the stills are really bad and you can tell most of them were not taken during the actual scene, but beforehand.
Come one Broke Straight Boys, you're better than this!

Nope, not for me...and it's not the models; both get a 4! It is the shitty fake brick, cheap set with fake beers and junk lying around; please tell me you guys were drunk when you came up with the set...lime green shag carpet with black and grey tones?! As for the filming...nope. The sound was bad, transitions were choppy and we never got to see one "true" penetration shot. I don't know if it was the videographer, equipment or what, but the person shooting seemed to move as little as possible during the entire shoot. As well, the stills are really bad and you can tell most of them were not taken during the actual scene, but beforehand.
Come one Broke Straight Boys, you're better than this!

I have to give the boys there 5s...But..I want to agree with Beth on everything else. Watched it once for Tyler and Brody alone.
Watched it again. Terrible set..And everything else she said is true...Can't believe DC with his eye had anything to do with this.

Tyler was freaking awesome in this. He's definitely improved his performance and I loved watching him fuck Brody. In my mind, Tyler is definitely a top and Brody is very much a bottom but it was nice seeing the switch. I have yet to see a bad performance from Brody and I always get excited about his updates. :)

The only critique I have is not of the models' performance, but of the filming itself. Like Beth said, there wasn't much movement and it had a very disjointed, awkward flow to it.

Well this hugely anticipated scene fell rather flat for me. This is the first time I've seen the new studio and it just doesn't add up. I mean it looks like a bar to hang out in but with a bed in it - wierd. Regarding the sex, well I thought the acting was very obvious and poor and I've seen more passion in a drunks hangout. I am not a fan of the new start where you get clips of the guys talking about the scene - this is a waste of VFT (valuable filming time). I gave this a generous 3 and guess it will be a while before I tick the play button again.

Superstar

Tyler is cocky. I like cocky. He's a bit rough but he shows his sensitive side. Brody is the perfect scene partner for him. He gets to fuck someone his own size.

Last edited:
Finally we get some good rear shots of the top's ass thrusting. (extended) Good work to the camera person. Brody seems like a "regular" guy to hang out with. Other than the ass scenes, I agree with much of what Beth said. I'll bet some gay guys could decorate that room, (I hope I'm not stereotyping) at least this one could. It's too cluttered. Go minimal, less is best. That way we can focus on the models.
Thanks, camera, for the ass action.

I am a big fan of Brody and Tyler so I was really looking forward to this scene. Not much chemistry between them and they really didn't seem to be having a good time. This scene could have blown us all away if they had a little more enthusiasm for being with each other. I have got to admit I eagerly await Brody scenes. He gets into what he is doing. I've been waiting and waiting for Tyler to come back. It was good to see him. Hope he will quit playing 'laid back Tyler' and just be himself in future scenes.
Camera work and editing was blah and I couldn't agree more with Beth about the set. I hope they're putting all the money they saved on it into getting some better models. Models on a par with these two.

As long as somebody mentioned the age thing, even jokingly, this is one, not the only one, but one reason I hate the shaved thing. I get the very uncomfortable feeling that I am watching young boys. I know I'm not, but still.
It's more than the shaved crotch for me, as Brody really appears young with his hairless face and less developed body. I know he is of age, but I also get that uncomfortable feeling watching him. But the kid does a good job and Tyler was spectacular! This was the best scene for me since the last Ronan Kennedy and Ayden scenes, and I think that the new kid coming up, Zak Parker also has a classic Broke Straight Boys look that I will enjoy.