• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bradley is coming back this week...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but why say that Jimmy "can't take the hint"? If you are dissatisfied with Jimmy's work here, you should blame Mark for keeping him employed. Jimmy is a working actor, and it's not his place to quit his job, because some customers don't like him. It is up to management to decide whether or not to keep him employed.

Why should someone who needs the income, in this day and age when finding work is so difficult, quit his job, because you don't like him?

Say what you will about him, but this is a decision that falls squarely in the lap of management, and not the employee. Would you quit your job, because someone does not like you? :confused1:

Don't bet on it Ms. K...VERY VERY seldom does "management" respond when we have questions regarding the models. In my opinion, Mark should, at the very least, consider commenting on all oif the negative reviews many have given regarding Jimmmy or in telling his subscribers if Jimmy will continue to be "featured" on this site. But I will not be holding my breath....

I am a long-time lurker at Broke Straight Boys, but new to the forum. My :2c: --

Why would Mark even consider releasing Jimmy? He's The perfect hook, and was looking mighty fine in an ad on Nifty not long ago. Jimmy is a typical straight alpha male. Just the kind of model many of you were clamoring for before "the change". He always looks HOT with a tight bod and a stiff cock! That he would relent to even attempt to kiss and suck cock with another dude is remarkable. To the complaint that Jimmy is "always the same" is just bunk. You will never see a passionate progression in performance from Jimmy, as say seen from Logan's or even Mike R.'s scenes. That is not to say that Jimmy hasn't improved his performance, because he has. His last scene showed him to be a caring thoughtful partner-- a scene I enjoyed. Just don't ever expect passion from him.

Mark doesn't owe me any explanation or justification for any decision or action. I think his level of participation on this forum is nothing short of remarkable.

I urge you all to enjoy what you will--skipping those scenes you know are not for you.

And, PLEASE, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all.

Respectfully,
Swampyankee

Wow. I couldn't agree more with your take on things, and I'm not just saying that because your last name is "yankee". :wink:

Your voice is certainly :welcome: on the forum.

Shhhh, youall need to just hush. Any excuse to get MARK talking, works for me.

From Oct. 31 through the upcoming scene scheduled for this Thursday, Jimmy has been in 7 scenes (10/31;12/8,12/31;1/12,1/21;2/27; and the upcoming 3/8) out of 56 total scenes for the period or 12.5% of scenes. For those of you who don't like Jimmy's scenes then you have had plenty of others to choose from. If you don't like his scenes, don't watch them. Most of you know I don't like solos so I choose not to watch them or if I think the guy is hot then I'll watch them. Same way with oral scenes. Depending on who is in them, I will choose either to watch them or not. I like anal scenes. But I don't expect management to have only anal scenes to cater to me when I'm just one member out of thousands and I'm sure there are others who are of my ilk. Management has to balance the needs of the broadest spectrum of the membership it can, remembering that you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Yes, Jimmy's scenes are basically the same. But for some of us that's fine because that's what we like. He has one of the most beautiful dicks around and he knows how to fuck. For those of you who want more or different then watch the 87.5% of scenes that have been put up during the past 4 months without Jimmy.

And plesase no more of this if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything mantra. This forum is the perfect place for praise or criticism of an actor's performance. The key is how you frame the criticism. For me it is perfectly fine to say something like "this actor shouldn't fuck so hard" and not to say "This actor is a moron or idiot". The key is no "ad hominem" attacks on the actor as a person. Critcize the actor's performance but to attack him personally is wrong on so many levels, not the least of which is we really don't know the person, just the personna the actor has created for Broke Straight Boys

From Oct. 31 through the upcoming scene scheduled for this Thursday, Jimmy has been in 7 scenes (10/31;12/8,12/31;1/12,1/21;2/27; and the upcoming 3/8) out of 56 total scenes for the period or 12.5% of scenes. For those of you who don't like Jimmy's scenes then you have had plenty of others to choose from. If you don't like his scenes, don't watch them. Most of you know I don't like solos so I choose not to watch them or if I think the guy is hot then I'll watch them. Same way with oral scenes. Depending on who is in them, I will choose either to watch them or not. I like anal scenes. But I don't expect management to have only anal scenes to cater to me when I'm just one member out of thousands and I'm sure there are others who are of my ilk. Management has to balance the needs of the broadest spectrum of the membership it can, remembering that you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Yes, Jimmy's scenes are basically the same. But for some of us that's fine because that's what we like. He has one of the most beautiful dicks around and he knows how to fuck. For those of you who want more or different then watch the 87.5% of scenes that have been put up during the past 4 months without Jimmy.

And plesase no more of this if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything mantra. This forum is the perfect place for praise or criticism of an actor's performance. The key is how you frame the criticism. For me it is perfectly fine to say something like "this actor shouldn't fuck so hard" and not to say "This actor is a moron or idiot". The key is no "ad hominem" attacks on the actor as a person. Critcize the actor's performance but to attack him personally is wrong on so many levels, not the least of which is we really don't know the person, just the personna the actor has created for Broke Straight Boys

Someone has a short memory!

Remember the nasty things your boy Jimmy said about us or does that not matter?

It's different strokes for different folks but those of us who (continue to) have negative feelings about Jimmy are free to say so, just as you are free to state your position.

Someone has a short memory!

Remember the nasty things your boy Jimmy said about us or does that not matter?

It's different strokes for different folks but those of us who (continue to) have negative feelings about Jimmy are free to say so, just as you are free to state your position.
You totally missed the point of Stowe's post.

You have every right to dislike Jimmy, as he is not your kind of model, he never bottoms, he does the same things over and over in his scenes, he sighs when he fucks, he can't suck dick, he doesn't like to kiss, he has developed a bit of a tummy or whatever............

But I have watched Jimmy's scenes, and his behind the scenes, and I believe that I have read everything that he has posted on this board. He has always been gracious and respectful to the members of this site who he has met at the events, and to us on this board. I can only recall one or two times when he was goaded into saying something negative about a member who attacked him, but he has been 99% positive in his interaction with the members.

But it is a totally unfair and inaccurate accusation to say,

"Remember the nasty things your boy Jimmy said about us or does that not matter?"

I am so done commenting on Jimmy on this board, but I cannot stand by silently, when untruths are said about him, or any other model or member of this site.

You totally missed the point of Stowe's post.

You have every right to dislike Jimmy, as he is not your kind of model, he never bottoms, he does the same things over and over in his scenes, he sighs when he fucks, he can't suck dick, he doesn't like to kiss, he has developed a bit of a tummy or whatever............

But I have watched Jimmy's scenes, and his behind the scenes, and I believe that I have read everything that he has posted on this board. He has always been gracious and respectful to the members of this site who he has met at the events, and to us on this board. I can only recall one or two times when he was goaded into saying something negative about a member who attacked him, but he has been 99% positive in his interaction with the members.

But it is a totally unfair and inaccurate accusation to say,

"Remember the nasty things your boy Jimmy said about us or does that not matter?"

I am so done commenting on Jimmy on this board, but I cannot stand by silently, when untruths are said about him, or any other model or member of this site.

:nospamhere:

Thank you, mikeyank, for speaking up!