• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden & Sean

nedrow1

Reaction score
Sean's innocents dominated. It seemed to be an indiscretion that Braden didn't suck his cock prior to the fucking. Sean's physic is the better balanced of the two -- his package with his swinging nuts and succulent cock and slendor smooth body memorlorize him.:thumbup1:

Sean is the winner here

Sean's innocents dominated. It seemed to be an indiscretion that Braden didn't suck his cock prior to the fucking. Sean's physic is the better balanced of the two -- his package with his swinging nuts and succulent cock and slendor smooth body memorlorize him.:thumbup1:

Dear nedrow1,

Braden is too big of a stud and "prima donna" to lower himself to return the favor of sucking dick. He is like a prize bull without the prize. All he is good for is plugging holes and accepting blowjobs. He never reciprocates and really doesn't deserve whatever he is paid. Hopefully, if there is any justice on Broke Straight Boys, Braden will go the way of MikeR. Unfortunately for us, however, MikeR at least, unlike Braden, had a pleasing personality most of the time and was an upbeat, alright kind of a guy. Braden is a poor substitute and a sorry model.

Sean is a decent individual and like you pointed out, Sean's innocents dominated and made this actually worthwhile. Sean truly deserved his money and showed he has some flexibility, unlike Braden.

I feel that Braden proves the point that every Top should, before topping for the first time, be required to bottom at least twice and fucked with a dick at least equal or larger in size than their new Top inductee. The new Top needs to know and appreciate what it means to bottom whether they ever bottom again or not.

funny I actually didn't mind Braden to much in this scene. But Sean made this scene worth watching (twice). He has that young Matt Dillon look and voice and that in my book is a great combo. He seems open to new things, he said something about a flip/flop now that would be hot. Broke Straight Boys guy's please put him with someone versatile good suggestion would be Anthony, Shane or Tyler.

Excellent highly rated scene!

Braden has come a long way, since his initial scenes on Broke Straight Boys He does have a personality and a sense of humor, in addition to his obvious attributes of a fine body and an unusually large dick.

I got a kick out of the pre-fuck banter, when Braden looking down at his big dick, and David said, "God giveth and God taketh it". Brandon proud of his big appendage said, "God gave me this". And David replied, "And not too much up on top". Braden laughed.

I noted that this is the highest rated new scene in a while, with the current rating at 4.5, which ties the top rated scenes here ever. I imagine the rating will go down, as this is not one of the best ever, but a fine shoot.

I like the fact that Braden has no interest in getting fucked, as I envision this being an attribute of "real straight guys", and that's the fantasy I'm into and enjoy about watching on Broke Straight Boys

Job well done by all three cast members, (David included). :thumbup:

Bravo... Braden.. he is one awesome Str8 borke boy!

Footies!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Braden was already out of the stable and these scenes were recorded much earlier?
Anyway, the scene was nothing spectacular. I like seeing Braden because he has a truly amazing cock that gets hard fast, never bogs down and shoots a nice load. He has a good body, but the rest of him... who cares? But the dick is a wonder.
Sean is sweet, 20 lbs underweight and wore those dirty footies! That was a major distraction. Footies are fey enough without having to look at dirty ones next to the tops face. Put little fuzzy balls on the backs of them and you can imitate your grandma! I took 2 points off just for that! Management KNOWS!!! NO SOCKS (or especially footies)!.

My favourite movies are were a cute bottom services a straight gay in such a way, that the next time he has sex with a girl it will be a big disappointment.
The bottoms on Broke Straight Boys are most of the time busy jerking their own limp dick; not a horny picture for a 100% straight guy.

Braden and Sean look real good, but in this movie there was not much chemistry going on.
Would love to see Braden and Sean in action with a gay boy that fantasizes about having sex with a straight guy.

I thought Braden was already out of the stable and these scenes were recorded much earlier?
If you've been reading the forum carefully for the last two weeks, you would have realized that ALL of the models that we've seen in David's studio were recorded earlier, and not only is Braden "out of the stable", but the stable has been closed down, as we watch the remaining footage shot on David's futon, and await the "New" Broke Straight Boys, with all new models in an all new setting.

Sean is sweet, 20 lbs underweight and wore those dirty footies!
The socks don't bother me. Apparently some of the members of the site are very attracted to athletic socks on the feet of the "brokies", while other's are turned off by the socks and want to see bare feet. Either way is fine with me.
But when you mention Sean being 20 lbs underweight, I do agree with you on that count. While I describe my "ideal" young man as being lean and taut, as in a swimmer's build I do find Sean's thin build as more emaciated than toned. I obviously know nothing of Sean's real background, but he definitely has the look of a guy who may be "medicating" himself to the point of emaciation. I hope not, but that's the impression that his thin face and body give me.

Great info

Thx Mikeyank that's useful info. As a newbie I did not go back two weeks in the forum yet. But now I'll do!

Watched a lot of pages and topics...

Mikeyank could you give me the name of the topic where I can read that the models were recorded earlier, and what's going to change on this site?

Anyway, the scene was nothing spectacular. I like seeing Braden because he has a truly amazing cock that gets hard fast, never bogs down and shoots a nice load. He has a good body, but the rest of him... who cares? But the dick is a wonder.
Sean is sweet, 20 lbs underweight and wore those dirty footies! That was a major distraction. Footies are fey enough without having to look at dirty ones next to the tops face. Put little fuzzy balls on the backs of them and you can imitate your grandma! I took 2 points off just for that! Management KNOWS!!! NO SOCKS (or especially footies)!.

I agree. Nothing spectacular. I'm a tough sell. Sean may be okay for an appetizer, but for the main course, I need a man with some meat on his bones. Smoke em' if you got em.' Hmmm. Not sure where that came from. I don't even like cigarettes. Anyway, back on topic, I'm not down with the whole concentration camp look. But yes, sweet kid.... who should probably be at home doing his math homework.... and washing his laundry.

Watched a lot of pages and topics...

Mikeyank could you give me the name of the topic where I can read that the models were recorded earlier, and what's going to change on this site?
Actually rrhill, there is no definitive thread outlining the changes coming, but....on October 28, under the thread called "Any NEW Scenes coming up?", Mark, (the owner of this site), who posts under the name Broke Straight Boys said,

"I have a lot of scenes with a lot of the same guys. Personally I'm over it and I know you guys are too. Once we get through these scenes that are in the can I can promise you there will be ALL new guys."

Then on the thread, "Damn! Mike Robbins Overload", there was a great deal of discussion, and speculation regarding the impending change of production studios from South Florida, to elsewhere, of the scenes, by some of the long time commenter's here, including myself, Slimvintage, Aquarius (aka Rifle), Vicekid and others. None of the specifics have been verified, but nothing was denied by either Mark or David, either.

I hope this answers your question regarding what has been said, and what has not been said.

Thanks Mikeyank,

This answers my questions, and now I'm getting real curious in the changes to come.

A great time to join this site. All the old clips are new for me, as new models will audition. Different location... new studio too... let's hope Mark will invest in a fancy bed as well :)

I'm going to read those threads right now!

I agree. Nothing spectacular. I'm a tough sell. Sean may be okay for an appetizer, but for the main course, I need a man with some meat on his bones. Smoke em' if you got em.' Hmmm. Not sure where that came from. I don't even like cigarettes. Anyway, back on topic, I'm not down with the whole concentration camp look. But yes, sweet kid.... who should probably be at home doing his math homework.... and washing his laundry.

Thanks for the comment! From the info on this thread, it seems big things are in store (and lets hope they can keep them hard). Hopefully too, they move a bit more to guys who eat regularly. The whole Kate Moss thing has got to go. It's all a bit shrouded in mystery, but a major change in the futon routine would be welcome. It's been fun, but tired is tired. I've seen a lot of suggestions from members as to what they'd like to see, keeping in mind that there really is an occasional straight guy in the mix!
We can always hope for a 6 guy daisy chain!

What the hell am I still doing awake?

Thanks for the comment! From the info on this thread, it seems big things are in store (and lets hope they can keep them hard). Hopefully too, they move a bit more to guys who eat regularly. The whole Kate Moss thing has got to go. It's all a bit shrouded in mystery, but a major change in the futon routine would be welcome. It's been fun, but tired is tired. I've seen a lot of suggestions from members as to what they'd like to see, keeping in mind that there really is an occasional straight guy in the mix!

HEy, Stripe, what's a daisy chain? Sounds dirty. I don't even know what it is, and I already like it. I am so wrong for that. I need to repent, but every time I get down on my knees I always end up with a.... we'll stop there for now. I am way too naughty. But really, what's a daisy chain?

Fresh Face, Fresh Voice....That boy PRAISE!

Along with Stripp and others here and as a recently newer member, I'd suggest Broke Straight Boys upgrades its Brand image to become contemporary with the gay world as at numerous other sites. First, kissing should be a part of most performances. That Tyler et al have a "line to cross" is absurd. Males kiss all over the world all the time in between sucking and fucking = revert to a passing kiss or a full fledged kiss. Why? Because it the first sexual step in making love for everybody. Its natural. Its abnormal to not kiss. Its abnormal to stifle kissing with stupid questions about if they would or would not kiss. Broke Straight Boys has got to shake its dry, sophmoric, house mother type stance, and let guys kiss, 'cause guys want to and need to kiss. Secondly, its time to start sucking spent cock and swallowing fresh hot cum. Even Bel Ami is doing it. Even WHiggins is doing it. S.E.V.P started having all episodes conclude with the guys swallowing each others cum in 1997. Why? Because nobody on earth has ever come down with AIDS from cum so not doing it is not saving anybody's life. Plus, as kissing is natural, so is sucking for the nectar of life; is it normal, it demonstrates love and caring between partners, it concludes a performance naturally between two guys who based on what they are doing, sucking, for example, sucking for, naturally, the other guys fresh warm deluge of cum. Why should Broke Straight Boys remain the only antiquated site that skirts the obvious culmination of male loving. They should take this opportunity to re-think where it stands on very basic issues that most others are already a peace with in doing. The site would be a lot more fun and productive.

Last edited:
Braden has come a long way, since his initial scenes on Broke Straight Boys He does have a personality and a sense of humor, in addition to his obvious attributes of a fine body and an unusually large dick.

I got a kick out of the pre-fuck banter, when Braden looking down at his big dick, and David said, "God giveth and God taketh it". Brandon proud of his big appendage said, "God gave me this". And David replied, "And not too much up on top". Braden laughed.

I noted that this is the highest rated new scene in a while, with the current rating at 4.5, which ties the top rated scenes here ever. I imagine the rating will go down, as this is not one of the best ever, but a fine shoot.

I like the fact that Braden has no interest in getting fucked, as I envision this being an attribute of "real straight guys", and that's the fantasy I'm into and enjoy about watching on Broke Straight Boys

Job well done by all three cast members, (David included). :thumbup:

I liked Sean in this scene, and I LOVED David in it (and he made me laugh, as always). I think that David and Sean were both stars in this one!

Abe

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! I THOUGHT Sean looked very familiar, but I just couldn't remember where in the hell I had seen him before.

But now, I am 80% sure, he is a former model from Corbin Fisher. Both the straight vids (where they fuck girls) and the gay ones. Can anyone confirm this? I cancelled my last CF membership several months ago, and vowed I wouldn't come back until there are NO MORE LUCAS scenes. But, I might just have to rethink that if no one can confirm or deny this sudden suspicioun I just got regarding Sean! If he was a model on CF, he has guaranteed himself he'll never be back. Because CF ONLY uses exclusives. The second their models wander elsewhere, they're OUT THE DOOR.

But if he was on CF, he definitely didn't use the name Sean. It was either something like Wade, Travis, or something like that. But they already have/had several Seans already.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Abe

Actually, those have been done many, many times on many, many other sites and Falcon seems to think multiple guy daisy chains are the best thing since sliced bread.

But personally, give me hot, amateur(ish), mainly straight guys performing one on one together, and I'm there.

Abe