• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Braden and Sean

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
This wasn't Braden's best showing in a video. I cracked up when he said he wasn't going to suck a soft dick. That is a little weird at first. LOL :blushing:

I could see that Braden was trying to do his part to convert Sean quickly. I did feel kind of bad for Sean because he was new to the set and it seemed like Braden was just there pushing Sean to do all of the work. Sean really worked to help get Braden off. Braden has a pretty substantial cock and even though Sean mouthed Braden's cock a lot He really went for the gusto with some sucking and deep throating.:wink:

David thanks for the teaser with the Dildo action there at the end. I love how you got him to agree to it for some extra cash. I just could not make out if he said he would do it for a hundred dollars more or not. Stay tuned for the next Broke Straight Boys episode and find out how much it will cost to get that Dildo of Braden's cock into Sean's arse. :001_unsure:

When you are the teacher, you....

Once again Braden is slow on the draw by having the newbie suck on Braden first. Way to go and thanks for not sharing all the useful tips. For a truly lazy fuck, you really don't over exert yourself, do you Braden? And what's all this shaking in your boots as if you are about to pee in your britches (when you aren't even wearing them), over a partially erect cock needing a helping hand as a simple courtesy? Anything to get out of something the site is paying you for. Way to go, once again!

I have to hand it to the newbie-Sean, with luck like this, he is lucky to have made it through the first scene, no thanks to the fifth wheel, Braden. I wholeheartedly am behind Sean. He seems like a thoroughly decent and totally unspoiled young guy. I hope if he returns, he sees more action on Broke Straight Boys, he has someone with a temperature and a heartbeat to share it with. Braden thinks he can sport a Broke Straight Boys hat and he has done his share of the scene. Looking at his past episodes, he is always the last to do anything and do it in the most minimal way possible. Braden is lazy and does not deserve coming back, regardless of his one claim to fame, his fat cock.

While Braden turned out to be like a little cunt, unhospitable, and rather offensive, Sean turned out to be gracious and respectful bending over to give Braden's fat cock an extended suckoff foregoing to the end working his own gorgeous package on his slim slendor youthful body up to enviable hardness. Loved his dangling sac of hen eggs. He'd be fun to be with, to cuddle, suck, and rimmmmm. (Braden needs real work if he ignores working up soft cocks . . . .)

I haven't made up my mind about Braden's cock.
If it didn't have Braden hanging off the end of it I might have been interested.

I wonder if this is an early Braden shoot or if it's just him returning to his roots. His more recent episodes have been a huge improvement over his early sessions. But, this one is a huge step backwards. Sean seems like a really good guy and did, what appeared to be, the best he could under the circumstances. Hopefully, the next scene will be a big time improvement.

Excellent Broke Straight Boys Scene!!!

I read the previous posts regarding this scene, and wondered if I was in for another "uncomfortable" Jessie type scene, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I really like Sean. He is handsome with a thin very toned, smooth body. I love the slight trail of hair going from his naval downward, and he has a fine cock, when he gets it hard, it is a thing of beauty, and I love his deep masculine voice. His nervousness seemed totally genuine, as well.

And Braden was fine in this scene as well. He looked hot in his backwards hat, with the facial scruffiness, and his body looked good, and he was able to get his big dick hard and it stayed that way.

Obviously we all have our own "taste" in models seen here, but I do find it amusing that some members of the forum, both past and present expect something other than what they signed up for. Yes, there are the more classy young men like Tyler, Leon, Logan and others, but the basic prototype that Mark and David created this site with are models like Braden and Sean. When Diesal or Jimmie (shout out to Miss K :001_tt2:) make passionate love in a Broke Straight Boys scene, that is something out of the ordinary, but this scene was of two typical looking, rough around the edges, straight boys, doing gay sex acts, and I thought it was hot.

Thank you David for another "back to basics" scene, and I really look forward to seeing more of pretty young Sean. From my point of view, Braden has improved, is more comfortable, and has gotten over his bad cough, and while I'm not a huge fan of a guy spitting and slobbering on his hand to jerk off, I understand that most of us learn our j/o techniques quite early in life, and usually don't change that much in that very basic act of self pleasure.

For those who want more passionate, loving scenes, this was obviously not your kind of scene, but for me it was excellent. :001_smile:

Sean/Josh Hartnett

Sean is beautiful! Great face and eyes, very inviting treasure trail and wonderful cock. He seems to have a nice personality and I think is eager to do more.
Sean looks a lot like Josh Hartnett. another stunning guy!
Can't wait to see more of him!

Sean is beautiful! Great face and eyes, very inviting treasure trail and wonderful cock. He seems to have a nice personality and I think is eager to do more.
Sean looks a lot like Josh Hartnett. another stunning guy!
Can't wait to see more of him!
Josh Hartnett is rather stunning, as is Sean. I forgot to mention Sean's eyes when posting this morning. He is very hot, and I hope we see a lot more of him too. :thumbup:

Braden

You know, it's really interesting how people react so differently to Braden. His alpha-male posturing and reluctance to do certain things seem to be a big turnoff to some. Yet, I actually find them, in many cases, to be a turn on. He is, after all, straight. And he acts the way most straight guys would in such a situation.

With a number of the other guys who claim to be straight, you get the sense that despite what they say, they're really into it - that claiming to be 'straight' is more about reputation than reality. They just need to be provided the appropriate excuse to let themselves enjoy it.

With Braden, it's never that way. It's obvious that he's doing some things that he's not really into and he's got limits. To me, it's all the hotter seeing him suck dick because he's not really into it - and it's obvious. On the other hand, Sean seemed more than 'gracious'. He seemed to be getting into Braden's big cock and that was VERY hot.

Maybe it's because Braden seems like more of a challenge, but I find him to be really hot. To be honest, I found myself wishing I could take Sean's place in this one. (I really like him too - don't get me wrong. But I'd save him for another day.) In the meantime, I'd like to show Braden a thing or two. :drool:

Once again Braden is slow on the draw by having the newbie suck on Braden first. Way to go and thanks for not sharing all the useful tips. For a truly lazy fuck, you really don't over exert yourself, do you Braden?.[/B]

No offense, CR, but I really had to laugh at this one. As sexy as I think Braden is, I wouldn't exactly call him a world class cocksucker. Exactly what tips did you expect him to give? "Uh, put your mouth on it" and "Watch the teeth." That's about all he knows in that respect and I think Sean was smart enough to figure that much out on his own. Too funny.

He was there as another straight guy to make the new guy feel more comfortable. Judging from the way Sean was chowing down on his cock, I think he did that. :lol:

I read the previous posts regarding this scene, and wondered if I was in for another "uncomfortable" Jessie type scene, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I really like Sean. He is handsome with a thin very toned, smooth body. I love the slight trail of hair going from his naval downward, and he has a fine cock, when he gets it hard, it is a thing of beauty, and I love his deep masculine voice. His nervousness seemed totally genuine, as well.

And Braden was fine in this scene as well. He looked hot in his backwards hat, with the facial scruffiness, and his body looked good, and he was able to get his big dick hard and it stayed that way.

Obviously we all have our own "taste" in models seen here, but I do find it amusing that some members of the forum, both past and present expect something other than what they signed up for. Yes, there are the more classy young men like Tyler, Leon, Logan and others, but the basic prototype that Mark and David created this site with are models like Braden and Sean. When Diesal or Jimmie (shout out to Miss K :001_tt2:) make passionate love in a Broke Straight Boys scene, that is something out of the ordinary, but this scene was of two typical looking, rough around the edges, straight boys, doing gay sex acts, and I thought it was hot.

Thank you David for another "back to basics" scene, and I really look forward to seeing more of pretty young Sean. From my point of view, Braden has improved, is more comfortable, and has gotten over his bad cough, and while I'm not a huge fan of a guy spitting and slobbering on his hand to jerk off, I understand that most of us learn our j/o techniques quite early in life, and usually don't change that much in that very basic act of self pleasure.

For those who want more passionate, loving scenes, this was obviously not your kind of scene, but for me it was excellent. :001_smile:

Ah Mikey! Once again the planets have aligned and Jason agrees with Mikeyank word for word.

I too, find Sean very appealing and I was quite surprised that he took to cocksucking like a duck takes to water. You could tell he wanted to give a good performance and was really trying to make Braden cum at the end. I noticed he kept his eyes glued to Braden's cum shot. It can only get better from here.

I know many members don't care much for Braden, but he is definately my "type" of guy. A few years ago I had a straight friend, also named Jason, with whom I had the pleasure of introducing to gay sex. It started with a discussion about how he could not understand how a guy could get aroused by another guy. I bet him $20.00 that if a guy were to start rubbing and stroking his cock, he would get hard. He bet me he would'nt, so I started to rub his cock thru his pants as we were kicking back on the couch. I continued to rub him and eventually I got his pants open and started to massage and stroke his cock. He remained soft for about 20 -25 minutes, then I felt it begining to plump up, eventually getting rock hard , I kept stroking him until he started to squirn and leak pre-cum. At that point, I stopped stroking him and made him admit I had won the bet. Then I made him beg me to finish him off, for which I was rewarded with a fountain of cum. That started a journey of self discovery that lasted until he got married and had 2 kids.
But I digress.
He and Braden could have been brothers, cock-wise and looks-wise. Personality wise, they are miles apart.
So Hell Ya!! I like Braden's looks!! :thumbup:

-Jason

Sean needs money to eat.... poor thing and he was in awe of Braden's monster. Guys ...
sorry to disagree... but WHOA ! Barden is one hot stud. I think Braden is one of the hottest dudes I have ever seen on here. Beautiful bod and man so sexy.
(Needless to say I like healthy looking guys... not guys who look like they are near death)

I just watched some of Braden's other scenes and it looks like he is really good at topping because every dude that bottoms for him seems to love having that big pole of his in them. Once again... WHOA ! Braden !!!

You know, it's really interesting how people react so differently to Braden. His alpha-male posturing and reluctance to do certain things seem to be a big turnoff to some. Yet, I actually find them, in many cases, to be a turn on. He is, after all, straight. And he acts the way most straight guys would in such a situation.

With Braden, it's never that way. It's obvious that he's doing some things that he's not really into and he's got limits. To me, it's all the hotter seeing him suck dick because he's not really into it - and it's obvious.
Exactly Johnny!!! That's make makes this scene hot, and that is the basic concept behind this website. That's why I call this scene a Broke Straight Boys "Back to Basics", that is what attracted me here in the first place, and that keeps me coming back month after month, hoping for more models and scenes involving broke "straight" boys, who hopefully look as good as this duo. :thumbup1:

Ah Mikey! Once again the planets have aligned and Jason agrees with Mikeyank word for word.

I too, find Sean very appealing and I was quite surprised that he took to cocksucking like a duck takes to water. You could tell he wanted to give a good performance and was really trying to make Braden cum at the end. I noticed he kept his eyes glued to Braden's cum shot. It can only get better from here.

I know many members don't care much for Braden, but he is definately my "type" of guy. A few years ago I had a straight friend, also named Jason, with whom I had the pleasure of introducing to gay sex. It started with a discussion about how he could not understand how a guy could get aroused by another guy. I bet him $20.00 that if a guy were to start rubbing and stroking his cock, he would get hard. He bet me he would'nt, so I started to rub his cock thru his pants as we were kicking back on the couch. I continued to rub him and eventually I got his pants open and started to massage and stroke his cock. He remained soft for about 20 -25 minutes, then I felt it begining to plump up, eventually getting rock hard , I kept stroking him until he started to squirn and leak pre-cum. At that point, I stopped stroking him and made him admit I had won the bet. Then I made him beg me to finish him off, for which I was rewarded with a fountain of cum. That started a journey of self discovery that lasted until he got married and had 2 kids.
But I digress.
He and Braden could have been brothers, cock-wise and looks-wise. Personality wise, they are miles apart.
So Hell Ya!! I like Braden's looks!! :thumbup:

-Jason
Jason, why didn't you suggest a re-creation of your experience with your Jason, when David canvassed the membership for the director for a day contest?

Man, to have been a "fly on the wall", watching you rub, and massage and eventually stroke your handsome straight buddy. And of course to witness him beg you for relief and to see that fountain of cum shoot out of his young dick. Dude, that's a scene and a half.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Sean needs money to eat.... poor thing and he was in awe of Braden's monster. Guys ...
sorry to disagree... but WHOA ! Barden is one hot stud. I think Braden is one of the hottest dudes I have ever seen on here. Beautiful bod and man so sexy.
(Needless to say I like healthy looking guys... not guys who look like they are near death)

I agree, Braden is the picture of masculine health. He's hard in 5 minutes. He's arrogant and alpha-male, but straight males are always in a pissing contest (and many gay men are, too). He has the self confidence of knowing he has a really big dick. He'd be the first one with his clothes off at a nude beach.
As for Sean, I think what he needs most is about 1200 more calories a day. He has bony shoulders, no chest and a thin face. Someone compared him to Josh Harnett. Maybe after a long and debilitating illness!
I like guys on here who look healthy and virile, not prepubescent, skinny skater boys. Think Deisal, Logan, Sebastian, Zakk, Shane, Aiden, etc. Young and hung, virile and masculine.