• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bonus Sites

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
It's 5:05 on Wednesday, Pacific Coast time. What's up with the Bonus sites tab not showing? Is the site down for repair?:confused1::mad:

Markymark I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

I have e-mailed mark, PM'd Mark, David Scorpio and "admin". I have also submitted the problem on the support page. Hopefully they'll get it fixed.

Jayce

the new Jarrett vid won't download. anyone else having a problem?

the new Jarrett vid won't download. anyone else having a problem?

I am having the same problem I think with College Boy Physicals. "Page not found". Flash video works though. I have e-mailed Mark about the problem.

When we had the problem yesterday, David said to me that Mark was upgrading software and servers. This could be an unintentional result. We all know how upgrading is.......

Jayce

Still down
I just tried a couple of the download options & it seems they are all down

I just tried to dl again & it looks like it is now working

So sorry. I am going to get this software better because there is no way to test the page before it goes up. This issue has been fixed.

Mark

Thanks Mark
I know the issues as I have been on major database projects myself & it is frustrating when things don't go as they should :biggrin:

Thanks Mark
I know the issues as I have been on major database projects myself & it is frustrating when things don't go as they should :biggrin:

PS All is forgiven now that I can download Sean ... I mean Dr Topnbottom :drool: