• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bonus Site Gems. Catch'em Before They Disappear.

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
At risk of being tarred and feathered, and having my gay card revoked...haha...I'm going to recommend that some of you check out one of the temporary bonus scenes on Bi Sexual Highway. It's in the HSBoys bonus site. Why do I recommend a collection of videos that you have to be able to look past some vag' to enjoy? Because it is a collection of Corbin Fisher vids that includes iconic CF models such as a very young looking Travis.

For those interested in seeing what it offers I'll try to make a link that will take you directly to it. The video itself is called, Corbin Fisher Bi College Guys.

http://members.hsboys.com/link.php?id=80&

Keep in mind of course that these particular selections will cycle out and be replaced with new movie selections each month.

Some bonus site selections stay the same for years while others disappear forever within a few weeks of being put up.

Thanks Tampa; I went right for the "Corbin Fisher!":001_tongue: I used to be a member of the guy/guy part of the site. As in this one, the girl seems to be a cockblock to the two guys!:confused1:

I agree that the girl usually seems superfluous in these kind of scenes. But it's still fun to get to see some classic C.F. models trying to prove their straightness by involving a girl in their vids. lol

Johnny and I watched them when they came out, and discussed them already. Get with the program!!!! lol