• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Ellis Swallows Ryans Cum

Repareur

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This was a great scene. Big dicked Straight guy Ryan gave gay boy Blake a fucking he won’t soon forget. I think this is many gay boys fantasy to be used by a big straight guy and cumming in his mouth was the perfect ending. Kissing him was really hot and I’m pretty sure that was for us. I don’t think that’s what straight guys really want to do with a cum filled gay mouth but I think it was hotter than hell that Ryan was willing to do it.

I’ve watched Ryan on twitter. He is a straight guy that realizes there is a market for gay for pay. He is willing to try and yes maybe he is a little curious but I believe he is straight. He had his girlfriend fuck him with a Dildo to try it. He has been willing to bottom. He is a fantastic top. I know he isn’t a blond twink so he isn’t the typical Broke Straight Boys type, but I believe he is the real thing. Broke Straight Boys should have him back.

The scene was great. The filming was great. Lots of shots of those hairy unshaved asses! Wow wow wow.

I’ve been waiting and waiting for the Ryan and Cody scene. From the behind the scenes and twitter there looks like their might be a little bromance and I’m dying to see Cody’s hot furry ass split open by Ryan’s big masculine cock! But this scene was far better than I expected. Couldn’t have been much better for me.

This was a great scene. Big dicked Straight guy Ryan gave gay boy Blake a fucking he won’t soon forget. I think this is many gay boys fantasy to be used by a big straight guy and cumming in his mouth was the perfect ending. Kissing him was really hot and I’m pretty sure that was for us. I don’t think that’s what straight guys really want to do with a cum filled gay mouth but I think it was hotter than hell that Ryan was willing to do it.

I’ve watched Ryan on twitter. He is a straight guy that realizes there is a market for gay for pay. He is willing to try and yes maybe he is a little curious but I believe he is straight. He had his girlfriend fuck him with a Dildo to try it. He has been willing to bottom. He is a fantastic top. I know he isn’t a blond twink so he isn’t the typical Broke Straight Boys type, but I believe he is the real thing. Broke Straight Boys should have him back.

The scene was great. The filming was great. Lots of shots of those hairy unshaved asses! Wow wow wow.

I’ve been waiting and waiting for the Ryan and Cody scene. From the behind the scenes and twitter there looks like their might be a little bromance and I’m dying to see Cody’s hot furry ass split open by Ryan’s big masculine cock! But this scene was far better than I expected. Couldn’t have been much better for me.

Thank you for starting a thread to this scene.
Both guys looked so cute at the beginning. Ryan's sweet face always makes me smile. I thought this scene was super hot for many reasons. There was no FUCKING COWGIRL. Can we please get the message out to others. That's not directed towards any particular model, because quite frankly it shows up in 98% of the scenes. And when you go back to that hot scene with Ryan Pitt and Kace Axel there was no damn cowgirl in that scene either. Ryan, who rarely bottoms, bent over in that scene and took it like a man and then fucked 3 cum shots out of Kace, thank you very much. Anyway, back to this scene with Blake. I loved Ryan fingering and eating Blake's ass, and I loved the fact that they both have hairy asses....HOT. The 69 was hot and so was Ryan saying to Blake, "I want you to cum when my cock's inside you". Again, the fucking was great, WITH NO COWGIRL, and Ryan shooting his big load in Blake's mouth was the perfect cherry on top. One thing I thought was sweet was Ryan asking if he could put his dick back in after Blake had already cum.
Great job from both guys.
Thanks, Rep, for mentioning that Ryan is a straight guy. He is, and quite frankly one of the very few around here. I'm also excited about the Ryan Pitt/Cody Smith scene. I think it's the most anticipated of Ryan's scenes and probably the hottest. I'm not surprised they saved it for last. I'm guessing a March/April release...LOL.

update:
After reading my comments, I realized I didn't say enough about Blake. I think Ryan got it right when he said at the beginning that Blake is such a sweetheart. He seems so nice and I love his sweet smile. I mentioned how Ryan bent over and took it like a man in that scene with Kace, and Blake did the same in this scene, and I loved watching him take it and holding on to those sheets when he was on his back. Then opening that mouth wide and taking all of that load. Great Job.
I think I've mentioned it before, but in case I didn't, I am a little obsessed with Blake's dick. I think it is so beautiful. This may be TMI, but I have gotten off to Blake's solo MANY times, and I don't get off to solos.

Last edited:

I totally agree in that I expected a good scene and watched a great one! Your review nailed a lot of good points. 23 year old 6'0" 185 lbs. Ryan is clearly a straight guy with a football player's build in contrast to 5'7" 145 lbs. probably gay Blake, who looks like the cute little male cheerleader longing to get fucked by a football player like Ryan. Ryan is a master of understatement: he calls himself "gay for pay" unable to say bi curious. He calls Blake a "sweetheart" unable to say "soon to be my bitch." This scene looked like a fantasy fulfilled for both: Blake, who probably fantasized about being fucked by a football player with the build of Ryan, stayed rock hard throughout his fuck. Ryan, who probably has fantasized about plowing a cute little guy with the build of Blake, pounded him and shot his load into little Blake's swallowing mouth. What made this scene so great was that the viewer could sense that both guys were enjoying this scene a lot more than they expected. I would keep both of these guys, because in their totally different ways, they bring something to Broke Straight Boys To be blunt, if you want to see straight boys top on Broke Straight Boys, they need some hot young asses to fuck.

I totally agree in that I expected a good scene and watched a great one! Your review nailed a lot of good points. 23 year old 6'0" 185 lbs. Ryan is clearly a straight guy with a football player's build in contrast to 5'7" 145 lbs. probably gay Blake, who looks like the cute little male cheerleader longing to get fucked by a football player like Ryan. Ryan is a master of understatement: he calls himself "gay for pay" unable to say bi curious. He calls Blake a "sweetheart" unable to say "soon to be my bitch." This scene looked like a fantasy fulfilled for both: Blake, who probably fantasized about being fucked by a football player with the build of Ryan, stayed rock hard throughout his fuck. Ryan, who probably has fantasized about plowing a cute little guy with the build of Blake, pounded him and shot his load into little Blake's swallowing mouth. What made this scene so great was that the viewer could sense that both guys were enjoying this scene a lot more than they expected. I would keep both of these guys, because in their totally different ways, they bring something to Broke Straight Boys To be blunt, if you want to see straight boys top on Broke Straight Boys, they need some hot young asses to fuck.

amen

My biggest turn on is a guy swallowing and that was hot , not sure he actually did swallow though lol.

I bet he did. You should meet my buddy Mikeyank with similar interests.

zbstx.jpg

LOLOLOLOL!!!! :biggrin:

This was a really good scene and I am a big fan of both Ryan and Blake and hope to see them both back soon. As others have said love Blake cum swallowing (can we have more of this please) and Ryan's fucking was awesome. My only criticism is not the scene but the constant vocals, more is less where this is concerned, otherwise good job guys.