• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Big Thanks

ScottC

Reaction score
Just want to give a big thanks and pat on the back to the guys behind Broke Straight Boys for the t-shirts! I got mine in the mail today, and first thing I did was put it on.

Not only did I get some odd looks as I did my laundry, but directed a really hot guy over to the site to put in an application.

That's so cool Scott. Ware it with PRIDE.

That's so cool Scott. Ware it with PRIDE.

I will. And as these things go, since it is a white shirt, I've already spilled some shrimp etouffee on it, and my dark haired cat won't stop rubbing on it. Though I think it may be the stain she's keen on. :tongue_smilie:

White somehow always attracts stains huh? And not just the good white ones. :)

Glad you got your t-shirt today, I think most everyone got theirs today in the US. Those overseas it will take a bit longer for you to receive one, but they are in the mail!

Thanks again to all the members who make this site a success.
~ Chuck

White somehow always attracts stains huh? And not just the good white ones. :)

Glad you got your t-shirt today, I think most everyone got theirs today in the US. Those overseas it will take a bit longer for you to receive one, but they are in the mail!

Thanks again to all the members who make this site a success.
~ Chuck

I actually got my shirt on Thursday.

I too just wanted to give a big thank you kiss to BluMedia for my shirt. Got it last night and I will wear it with pride!!! Thanks again guys, your the bomb!!!!

Glad you guys all got your shirts, again for the international orders, expect it to take up to 10 days.

Thanks for being a Broke Straight Boys member!!

Glad you guys all got your shirts, again for the international orders, expect it to take up to 10 days.

Thanks for being a Broke Straight Boys member!!

Thanks v. much Mr. Chuckle. Gonna hit da beach with mine as soon as it gets here. The idea of giving presents to the boys who'd had some trouble accessing the product because of those initial post-HD glitches, is extremely clever as well as kind and generous. Kudos to you guys.