• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Big Dick Bruce Fucks Eddie's Virgin Hole - scene thread

Super hot scene. Bruce is a new fave, very sexy and genuine. Love everything about him. Eddie is also very sexy. Great job from both guys. This was classic Broke Straight Boys I don't always down the episodes, but I downloaded this one. Just sayin'.
I downloaded the after interview too

I'm very glad to see these new models. Handsome, attractive, nice bods, genitals, and I like racial diversity. And I like Bruce's thicker body frame and pecs.

Good scene, esp. since they're new at it. Looks natural like they're truly enjoying it. Only bummer is that there should have been good back view from 12:45 to 13:00.

@Jaybifla

They did a hot job for their first time! Love the diversity and Bruce’s body! I agree nice bods and genitals

I see that this scene currently has a 4.49 rating which is very good, following the excellent reception to last week’s Darron & Samual scene which is currently at an even greater 4.77. I’m pleased that overall membership is enjoying this new group of models with the great Darron, as the experienced veteran. And I’m looking forward to newbie Chris Shine’s debut this weekend with another group of returning models. Things are trending nicely at Broke Straight Boys!!!