• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

behind the scenes

dom4664

Reaction score
scott and leon. white hot. i don't know how you do it, sir, but you have a way with words and a way with people. i have forgotten my manners; thank you.

Welcome to Broke Straight Boys

scott and leon. white hot. i don't know how you do it, sir, but you have a way with words and a way with people. i have forgotten my manners; thank you.

I don 't know what exactly "forgotten my manners" refers to, but as a newbie to Broke Straight Boys I want to wish you welcome. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for your heightened sense of "good taste".:thumbup1: Normally it takes a few days for new members to get acclimated to the landscape before finding two of the hottest models on this site, such as Scott and Leon.:wink: However, this place is a goldmine and it is littered with many, many hotties. Finding them will be a breeze with your gaydar scanner so finely tuned and working according to factory specs.:lol:

Good luck and happy hunting. There are many excellent older episodes to be gleaned in the Broke Straight Boys archives. Recently, a search function has been added (at the top of the Broke Straight Boys homepage on the right-side of the red banner) to speed up locating episodes for a specific model. And don't overlook the free bonus sites.

I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I have.:thumbup: Again, welcome to Broke Straight Boys

Isn't it wonderful? Two young men in Disneyland working for the opportunity to enjoy themselves for our pleasure. God, they're good!