• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Behind the scenes: SCOTT and LEON - HOT Sex video

Its a wireless 65Mbps connection - i have no clue what that means - copied and pasted from the 'Networking and Sharing Centre' I have Full signal strength at all times... Its only seems to be these BTS videos.. HD updates fine, 512k fine.. youtube is fine. Itune download fine, window media player steams ok..
Honestly its fine. I think i am gonna take a Broke Straight Boys hiatus for a while....
Invest my thoughts and energy back into my relationship and work! They have missed me!

Peace out.

Ahh ok - well that excludes one possibility.
You should at least put your energy in to the relationship.
As for the work - that is a dirty four letter word isn't it? :lol:

Wow, that was great. David, those tow have great chemistry. If they are not dating each other they should start. They are hot together. The fact that you could get them to have sex for a trip to the park plus meals. Wow, they are hot for each other they just need that little encouragement. David we may need to make you a Shidduch for a second profession. Again great shoot. :waw::blushing:

Hey Guys and Gals...LOL.

Thank you guys for all the great comments! We are going to be featuring a lot more of the BTS action footage in future updates. We don't want to compete with the weekly updated episodes. David this shoot was hotter than many a weekly update

This BTS footage of Scott and Leon was a test for me to see how you guys would respond to a non-studio situation of having the boys outside the studio and not planning or some would accuse me of a "scripted" scene, I wanted to just film a scene without the boys knowing what was going to happen...on the "fly" type of filming...no fancy studio lights...no fancy posed pictures...just camera in my hand, natural lighting and nobody else except me and the boys. How did you keep your hand so steady with all that hot action in the bed

*WE* here at management learned something about this scene we filmed on the "fly" with no planning involved *WE* decided to include some of these unplanned scenes. These scenes will ONLY be available to our members and our members only. It sort of like a surprise section of the Broke Straight Boys site once you become a member and word of mouth on other boards and forums that we have a "secret" Broke Straight Boys section for members only! Great idea, it should not be made available to non members

So with this said, there will be more surprises coming up soon...but we all have to be patient (LOL) but in due time we have a lot of great episodes coming your way with many new fresh faces and new scenarios.

Thank you!!!

David et al, I watched this BTS today for the second time and I think it's really hot, possibly only surpassed by Diesiel/Jimmy and that's because the guys didn't kiss. But wow hot sucking, hot cocks, flip flops, Leon's pop socks staying on - yes okay it turns me on.. and a lovely big bed too. One of the best vids I've seen this year. Maybe worth going down this kinda thing for some of the regular updates, just as you used to go out in the field sometime. What about hiring a condo like they do on ABFT but this time with Broke Straight Boys models.