• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Behind the Scenes - Marti Gras

bjd11185

Reaction score
Hey theres a new video up from Marti Gras with Diesal, Logan and Jayce, they are funny as usual, the martians, horses and asian guy with a slingshot stole the camera NOT!!!

i dont mean to be a dick but i studied french for 6 years in high school and college.....its mardi gras, not marti gras. sorry just wanted to put that in! btw im going to watch it after i hit save

okay so i have a few things to say about this video:

1- it was hilarious!

2- im pretty sure Logan is traumatized by clydesdales

3- diesel reminded me of those african women that wear all of those metal bands around their necks. if you dont know what im talking about, basically these women wear a band for each period of time, year maybe, that they are married to their husband, and eventually it stretches out their necks and they look like giraffes. and if they are unfaithful or something else like infertility blah blah blah, the bands are removed and basically their necks cant support their heads.
user756_1170401570.jpg

4- i think it was a combination of every story, an asian alien invasion, dressed as waldo, attacked the boys with slingshots from atop their mechanical interspace travel clydsdale horses and took the camera.

oh and its the girls of the Ndebele tribe in South Africa that wear the neck rings.

I couldn't agree more Mark. It's a great vid. Even with less than ideal equipment on hand the guys' personalities totally carried the who exchange. It's so nice to see young guys just hanging out happily being themselves. And hamming it up a little bit. lol I wish we could have seen what Diesal had to do to get all those beads. lol I've heard stories of earning beads at Mardi Gras. LOL

Hopefully we'll see him and the guys earn some more later on when they have a new camera.

It was really a fun vid. Thank you Sha, Blu, Broke Straight Boys and the models.

I'm sure that with all those beads, that Diesal had girls and guys throwing themselves at him everywhere he went. Wondering what he'd be willing to do to get more. hehe

Good update! That is the kind of stuff I really like to see, makes the membership to the site so special. Also, I like how Diesal's accent was coming out, he didn't sound like his gangsta self. I also found it amusing that there was a disclaimer so that people wouldn't put up another nasty thread with how bad the quality was.

Since this thread is up, may I ask if there will be vids/pics from the last event? I'm dying in anticipation...

i dont mean to be a dick but i studied french for 6 years in high school and college.....its mardi gras, not marti gras. sorry just wanted to put that in! btw im going to watch it after i hit save

Wow, watch out JW, the English police will be monitoring your posts from now on. Did you ever thing it may be a typoo !!!!!:biggrin:

Wow, watch out JW, the English police will be monitoring your posts from now on. Did you ever thing it may be a typoo !!!!!:biggrin:

haha well i have many friends who spell it with a "t" and not a "d" and its become a pet peeve of mine. i didnt mean it as a mean comment. and i know i have bad grammar, so police away! haha

This was such a great video. They got their theories together before the cellphone started rolling, as to how the camera got lost. Each of them wanted to be in the movie, which was terrifically cute since on the futon they have to seem as if they're almost there against their will. And all three of them pushed the adorability dial all the way to the top. Logan looked all pointy and young, as if he had lost weight and about 8 years off his age. I could watch and listen to that guy for hours. He's so bright and, well, joyous.

I agree. Logan has star quality. I can't take my eyes and ears off of him. He's extraordinarily interesting to me :001_smile:

"star quality" gets close, but it's his self effacing, non-diva, authentic, intelligent modesty that makes you want to get to know him. His reactions are typical of those of a really nice guy with a really top notch brain and a great sense of humor interfacing with his surroundings. And god in heaven, he's cute as a labrador pup.

"star quality" gets close, but it's his self effacing, non-diva, authentic, intelligent modesty that makes you want to get to know him. His reactions are typical of those of a really nice guy with a really top notch brain and a great sense of humor interfacing with his surroundings. And god in heaven, he's cute as a labrador pup.

Spot on slim.......i completely 100% agree with you....

Absolutely guys. He could be an obnoxious, preppy, pre-med college student who lords his intelligence and extremely good looks over lesser mortals. The kind of guy that everybody loves to hate. Instead he is a self effacing down to earth guy who lets his intellectual credentials and his win in the genetic lottery speak for themselves.

I'd love to meet him and just get to talk to him for a while. Even if I couldn't get my hands on him. :tongue_smilie: lol He seems like a really great guy with a terrific sense of humor. :001_smile: