• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bareback BSB Style

Without going back to review the scene, I still remember from watching it the first time! While, I didn't get the impression that it was Joey's first time, it was a fun scene. The way Johnny came unexpectedly while doing Joey and the facial expressions were priceless. It was obvious that this young man was either living a fantasy (being with a hot guy like Johnny) or, he just liked "dick". He did appear to have a bit of a crush on Johnny though! I just thought it was a fun scene. I liked it then, and I remember at the time of it's release how fun it was!

Sometimes, you've just got to enjoy a scene without reading too much into it! In my honest opinion!

Here are some previous comments by Mark about Joey that I was able to find. It is a rather cute love story. haha

Ok here is my throwback with Joey and Johnny. Johnny said Joey was the best bottom he ever had. This was Joey's first time but he couldn't stop talking about it afterwards. Pretty sure Joey is gay or at least curious.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/ODYz/johnny-forza-&-joey-conrad

Joey was a character. He was hilarious and had us all laughing. He is in some behind the scenes and he just said the weirdest things that made us all laugh. He asked me if my neighbors were nice and I said they are really nice. He asked how nice are they are I said well when I moved in they bought me some bottles of wine. His response was "oh they must be rich". It was hilarious responses like this that I still talk about today. He had a major crush on Johnny and our director asked him after the scene what he thought and he said "oh I loved it". I wish that had stayed in. I'm not sure what he is up to but what a great and funny guy.

That reminds me of a video clip another member sent me a while back. A home made video of a young looking, but of legal age, first-timer, with an older male partner. Though it was allegedly the loss of this kid's anal virginity, he took to that dick like a duck to water! I guess, not having prior experience with another person doesn't necessarily negate experience with something inanimate... Lol.... I'm just saying:blush:

I guess, not having prior experience with another person doesn't necessarily negate experience with something inanimate... Lol.... I'm just saying:blush:
I have no idea what you're talking about Betu. :w00t: LOL

th.jpg

I'd been fucked before I met William and honestly really didn't care for it. Then he came along and BAM he hit spots I didn't know I had lol so now I'm in stowe's lot as a big ol bottom!!!

I'd been fucked before I met William and honestly really didn't care for it. Then he came along and BAM he hit spots I didn't know I had lol so now I'm in stowe's lot as a big ol bottom!!!

That's funny you found a side of yourself you never knew existed. haha

That's funny you found a side of yourself you never knew existed. haha

Peter, my best friend (may he rest in peace) who introduced me to my "buddy", discovered his preference for bottoming later in life! He was always exclusively a top, just like me. All it took for him was the right person who hit "the right spots for him", is how he explained it to me. Me...I just enjoy the pleasures of topping and enjoying a nicely shaped ass! Be it big or small, as long as I see it as "nice":drool:

Peter, my best friend (may he rest in peace) who introduced me to my "buddy", discovered his preference for bottoming later in life! He was always exclusively a top, just like me. All it took for him was the right person who hit "the right spots for him", is how he explained it to me. Me...I just enjoy the pleasures of topping and enjoying a nicely shaped ass! Be it big or small, as long as I see it as "nice":drool:

Yep once your "G spot" has been hit there's no looking back! I think Damien Kyle has been the best model to show how good bottoming feels. You and little johnny are born tops, as long as he has a nice ass it doesn't matter what the rest of the boy looks like!! lol William was the dominate type and I loved it, but now nothing turns me on more than a young submissive top with Daddy issues!! lol TMI I don't care..

LOL Peter. That explains a lot.

On a more serious note though, I think it's true of a majority of gay men that they have serious daddy issues.

LOL Peter. That explains a lot.

On a more serious note though, I think it's true of a majority of gay men that they have serious daddy issues.

Glad I cleared that up for you! I think it's true also and I thank whomever is responsible for letting me still pull the 20 somethings! lol