• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Axel Fucks Bobby

I realize that may float your boat; however, it doesn't float everyone's. I personally find no "excitement" in seeing a straight guy be forced to "give up his cheeks" as you put it, to satisfy viewer's needs. Frankly, willing to do something versus being forced to do something (due to viewer demand and $$$) is a bit pathetic. It might be that there would be more straight boys willing to participate in man on man sex if their "exceptions" were not forced on them. JMO

To each his own but no one gets raped or forced to do anything here they aren’t willing to do for a paycheck but the name of the game here is to expand straight boys limits and horizons in gay sex. I would think if you don’t like that it’s the wrong site for you. I find many straight boys like getting fucked. It’s often easier for them than topping as many of them have said including Bobbie Owens .

I realize that may float your boat; however, it doesn't float everyone's. I personally find no "excitement" in seeing a straight guy be forced to "give up his cheeks" as you put it, to satisfy viewer's needs. Frankly, willing to do something versus being forced to do something (due to viewer demand and $$$) is a bit pathetic. It might be that there would be more straight boys willing to participate in man on man sex if their "exceptions" were not forced on them. JMO

This is one hundred percent fantasy anyways. That poor straight boy forced by the mean website that pays him likely has had dozens already do him...

Repareur, your determination of "the name of the game here is to expand the straight boys limits" is your name of the game, not necessarily everyone's name of the game. The viewers and members of this site come in all difference "flavors" so I think it appropriate that you not assume why all of us view Broke Straight Boys in such a narrow way. I support 100% your reasons and desires for what you wish to see here, I hope you do the same for others here.

To each his own but no one gets raped or forced to do anything here they aren’t willing to do for a paycheck but the name of the game here is to expand straight boys limits and horizons in gay sex. I would think if you don’t like that it’s the wrong site for you. I find many straight boys like getting fucked. It’s often easier for them than topping as many of them have said including Bobbie Owens .

they are actors. There is nothing sexual about what they do.

they are actors. There is nothing sexual about what they do.

I really don’t know how you can say it’s not sex. They fuck suck and cum that’s sex to me. May not be romantic but it’s certainly fits the definition of sex.