• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin Grant sighting...

erikthbod

Reaction score
The most recent update on HSBoys/Auto Bang Studs, features Austin Grant. He picks up this cute blonde hottie and proceeds to fuck the hell out of him in the back of an SUV. Austin was as awesome as always. Not sure when it was filmed but I am sure it was a while back. Anytime I see a scene of Austin I have never seen before, It makes me go back and look at his old scenes on here.... and yes "Austin and Jimmy" is still my favorite scene of all time.

007227_080.jpg

The most recent update on HSBoys/Auto Bang Studs, features Austin Grant.
.....Thanks for that erikthbod, while on the site, I took a moment to browse around and check out how well laid out HSBoys is! The navigation and the way the updates, date of updates....it's been a while since I wondered around the site. There are a LOT of BONUS sites to view! Also, I never even realized that the Broke Straight Boys BTS are here and in order as well! BTW, I've always enjoyed Austin Grant too! Thanks for the tip, and thanks ChuckBlumedia for the work on the HS site page!

I like Austin. He is a real trooper.
Hi Jon
The boy with him is called Justin. He is all over the place in not the best videos. But he has one of the greatest butts around.
I like Austin too and he is around some of the HSBoys sites. Just saying. Hope your doing well.
Lola ha ha or johnny...

the Austin and Jordan scene is one of eight scenes. my memory does not go back to the time when this feed last updated.
the same is true for all male spectrum feeds. the monthly date for a new scene comes and the scenes remain the same.
Austin is my all-time favorite model. the first Broke Straight Boys model I met, in person. long beach pride. the memories!

the Austin and Jordan scene is one of eight scenes. my memory does not go back to the time when this feed last updated.
the same is true for all male spectrum feeds. the monthly date for a new scene comes and the scenes remain the same.
Austin is my all-time favorite model. the first Broke Straight Boys model I met, in person. long beach pride. the memories!
Hi another1
Thought the other guys name was Justin.Now I know it is Jorden.I like him. Great back side.Keep learning more on
this forum every day.
Thanks Johnny