• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ashton & Ryan

nedrow1

Reaction score
Ryan looks super naked. Soft, velvety skin, lovely long fingers, and a nice
smooth body. Ashton is a gentleman's gentleman encouraging and complementing Ryan on his superior cocksucking talents. Notice Ashton stood up so Ryan could suck him off while sitting down. Plus, Ashton twittered the butt plug after lubbing up Ashton butt before lubbing the Dildo Nice technique. They both teamed up with each other, touching, feeling, urging. The results: Ryan shot a deluge of six or seven shots of fresh hot young cum, thick. Aston followed, being the gentlman that he is.:tongue_smilie:

This scene was hot yet tender. It was amazing to see how caring and sweet Ashton was to Ryan. Ryan seemed a bit uneasy..probably due to his relative newness and meeting Ashton for the first time whom he liked from the site. But, there was a certain tenderness in this scene that was very nice to watch. I think we'll see these two boys together again! Thanks David..nice job.

The tenderness by Ashton was very nice to see. Ryan was obviously nervous with the camera, this really must have been his first Broke Straight Boys shoot. It will be interesting to see if his comfort level changes, when they show his anal scene with Ashton. I wish we would have seen these before we saw him, so very comfortable in front of the camera with Zakk.

I also liked the addition of the butt plug. We don't see "toys" on Broke Straight Boys very often.

I also thought this was a good match-up. The rimming was hot!!! Ashton is climbing up my list of fav models. Good job guy's.

Great matchup

David,

This was one great matchup.The chemistry was hot as can be,these boys should definetly come back and do more.Ashton just seemed so attentive to nervous Ryan.These two have some smoking bodiies.

Kudos to you Mr David......Great Job....:001_rolleyes:

Anthony

LINY

The tenderness by Ashton was very nice to see. Ryan was obviously nervous with the camera, this really must have been his first Broke Straight Boys shoot. It will be interesting to see if his comfort level changes, when they show his anal scene with Ashton. I wish we would have seen these before we saw him, so very comfortable in front of the camera with Zakk.

I also liked the addition of the butt plug. We don't see "toys" on Broke Straight Boys very often.

Ashton's a pro and has good instncts about how a shoot is going. Ryan was nervous as hell and I think intimidated by Ashton's great looks and personality. The butt plug thing is a bit sad. The thing is like something you get in a starter kit!!! These guys are getting thick 8 to 9 inch dicks up their ass. I think they can handle a bigger Dildo and the cameras get a better view of that action. "Turn it to the left...aahhhh, that's it!!!".

Lets see............I'm gay and I think Zakk is hot!! If I show up at the Broke Straight Boys studio do I get to have sex with him??? And.............will I get paid for it???
This site is getting waaaaaaaaay off track!!!

Ashton is a little hottie. Ryan is way too feminine for my taste. If you use Ryan, you might as well just put Ashton with a girl. No offense to Ryan, but i like my mens a little tougher, a little rougher. Even gay Cousin Mikey has a little swag to him.

Ashton is a little hottie. Ryan is way too feminine for my taste. If you use Ryan, you might as well just put Ashton with a girl. No offense to Ryan, but i like my mens a little tougher, a little rougher. Even gay Cousin Mikey has a little swag to him.
I like the way you think, Praise. :001_tongue: Welcome to the forum!

I like the way you say stuff as much as I like what you say mister. But I'll tell you one thing: if Ashton likes Ryan, that's good enough for me. Moreover Ash wouldn't have come across as chivalrous and supportive sat next to a butchy streetie spouting a lot of sassy backchat. I think we got to know Ashton better solely because he was paired with Ryan. He and Cuddin Mike would have been scoring banter off each other the whole time and it would have been fun, but this was hot and sweet.

btw I couldn't help thinking of Eddie when Ashton introduced himself to his tanned fan on the couch. Ashton and Eddie are both at their best with each other, and Ashton had a bit of Eddie's bedside manner here, especially when he shook hands: just pure, vintage Phingerphuk. If you think back there was a huge amount of chemistry between the doctor and his patient on College Boy Physicals, grinning at each other over a private joke, their scenes full of affection and twinkle and uber-nice vibes. David has said in the past that some of the models end up really liking Eddie and him...like, Really Liking them. I thought I could see that with Ashton in those scenes with the good doctor Phing.

Praise, welcome home man.

I like the way you say stuff as much as I like what you say mister. But I'll tell you one thing: if Ashton likes Ryan, that's good enough for me. Moreover Ash wouldn't have come across as chivalrous and supportive sat next to a butchy streetie spouting a lot of sassy backchat. I think we got to know Ashton better solely because he was paired with Ryan. He and Cuddin Mike would have been scoring banter off each other the whole time and it would have been fun, but this was hot and sweet.

btw I couldn't help thinking of Eddie when Ashton introduced himself to his tanned fan on the couch. Ashton and Eddie are both at their best with each other, and Ashton had a bit of Eddie's bedside manner here, especially when he shook hands: just pure, vintage Phingerphuk. If you think back there was a huge amount of chemistry between the doctor and his patient on College Boy Physicals, grinning at each other over a private joke, their scenes full of affection and twinkle and uber-nice vibes. David has said in the past that some of the models end up really liking Eddie and him...like, Really Liking them. I thought I could see that with Ashton in those scenes with the good doctor Phing.

Praise, welcome home man.

Mr. Slim, the points you made were solid, rock hard, Diesal Dick solid. Thank-you for bringing out another perspective. It's strange, because in most cases I would rather see a straight guy with a girl than a feminine acting male. Not to be rude, or crass, or out of line, but that's just how i roll.

I guess Shane and Cousin Mikey too me aren't overly feminie, so I don't put them in the same category as Ryan. Hell, i think Shane is hella fine. That boys got the goods. Sexy. Sensual. Seductive. I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

Fresh Face, Fresh Voice.....PRAISE!