• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ashton CBP & Dr. PfingerPhuck

nsreed

Reaction score
OK yeah..... I think Ashton is just amazing! Unreal face, smile, eyes personality, GREAT body and beautiful cock. So friggin CUTE! I really think I have never seen a guy have such a awesome orgasm on line as he did. I could just sit and look into his eyes and enjoy his personality and smile forever. DAMN that was hot! Would love to see him on Broke Straight Boys even though I am sure he is gay. He needs to be there. I think he would be a wild one given the chance.
The only thing better then Ashton will be when the Dr's do Diesal with the same treatment. That will be something to behold!!
NSR

Ashton is VERY hot I woulde like to see him as another Nelson. I think he want to be sounded. Then he should be with Shane and Jordan

That was one of the best (if not THE best) orgasms I've ever seen. Talk about intense!!

yes Ashton! i'm glad a he's got his own thread..i mentioned that he's my new favorite model..and has surpassed jordan in the looks department and has a good personality to boot..please bring him to the futon..he'd be best paired with preston or someone flirty and open to doing it all without hesitation..maybe Austin if Preston isn't available.

Everything that all these fine folks have said about this video is absolutly correct. Holly Smokes that was HOT!..:tongue_smilie:

I loved Ashton with Dr. Dick, but he was just fab with Dr. Phingerphuk!

That is one very hot guy! Love his smile, he's nice with a very fun attitude, and he's one of the all time best College Boy Physicals patients ever! I'm a fan of Ashton!

I'd love to see him with Preston. Both cute and hot!

Can you imagine what Ashton and Jimmy would be like? Now that would be stellar!

David, can you get Ashton on the Futon? I know he'd be very popular!

I loved Ashton with Dr. Dick, but he was just fab with Dr. Phingerphuk!

That is one very hot guy! Love his smile, he's nice with a very fun attitude, and he's one of the all time best College Boy Physicals patients ever! I'm a fan of Ashton!

I'd love to see him with Preston. Both cute and hot!

Can you imagine what Ashton and Jimmy would be like? Now that would be stellar!

David, can you get Ashton on the Futon? I know he'd be very popular!

Ashton, Jimmy and Austin.

Enough with giving Ashton handjobs, he needs to get sucked in the next shoot or put him on the futon with Jimmy or Logan.

You and your cryptic comments, David!

Ashton's gonna be on the Futon!!! :w00t::biggrin:

Ashton merits the honor of being fucked by two guys who would deffo be able to keep up with the extremely rocking repartée he maintains throughout a whole shoot and who have the equipment to give him a good time: GeorgiaMike Bananadick Blackbelt and DevilsLettuce MikeTattoo.
Gee whiz just imagine the fun.

:001_wub:

Who else would contribute a few bucks to see that happen?
(Dave, you accept requests like this, right?)​
:dancingpenis::waw::dancingpenis: