• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Archie Gets To Fuck Brody - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I liked this before scene, and it always amazes me when these young guys have no clue about things from the past. Looking forward to Archie’s first scene, and I already love Brody. Although, Archie looks like his name should be Joey. Lol. I don’t know why. He just looks like a Joey to me.

Thanks Jay. I had forgotten that we were getting a Holiday Week Bonus scene. The BTS was terrific. David was hilarious as always with his better half Eddie chiming in as well. And I love Archie. He is so quick and funny and he reminded us about his upbringing by his grandparents and his “TV Land” viewing growing up.

David mentioned that the boys knew each other, and we were told on the forum that they worked together for another site. But this is Archie’s first time on Broke Straight Boys and I will check it out tomorrow.

P.S. As I am older than David, the answer to who was the host of The Tonight Show before Johnny Carson is Jack Paar. And before that it was Steve Allen who was the original host, but that was even before my time. Great Before the Scene. I’m hoping for a great scene as well. :thumbup1:

P.P.S. I also love Archie’s knowledge and appreciation of music of the past including Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra and his love of Frankie Valli too.

Here’s a Frankie Valli song going out to Archie. Lol

Last edited:
Thanks Jay. I had forgotten that we were getting a Holiday Week Bonus scene. The BTS was terrific. David was hilarious as always with his better half Eddie chiming in as well. And I love Archie. He is so quick and funny and he reminded us about his upbringing by his grandparents and his “TV Land” viewing growing up.

David mentioned that the boys knew each other, and we were told on the forum that they worked together for another site. But this is Archie’s first time on Broke Straight Boys and I will check it out tomorrow.

P.S. As I am older than David, the answer to who was the host of The Tonight Show before Johnny Carson is Jack Paar. And before that it was Steve Allen who was the original host, but that was even before my time. Great Before the Scene. I’m hoping for a great scene as well. :thumbup1:

P.P.S. I also love Archie’s knowledge and appreciation of music of the past including Bobby Darin, Frank Sinatra and his love of Frankie Valli too.

Here’s a Frankie Valli song going out to Archie. Lol

thank you for clearing that up...I kinda of knew the past hosts of the tonight show, but I just couldn't remember off hand when Archie and I spoke about it, its not everyday you find a younger person that knows stuff from the older days so it took me by surprise.

thank you for clearing that up...I kinda of knew the past hosts of the tonight show, but I just couldn't remember off hand when Archie and I spoke about it, its not everyday you find a younger person that knows stuff from the older days so it took me by surprise.
I love his personality from both the Getting to know and the before the scene. It sounds like he was enjoyable for you and Eddie to have him around that week.

Great scene. I love Archie. Handsome, hot hard dick and great in bed. His passion and personality come out both in his interviews and his love making. I’m not usually into Brody but he was great too. But Archie is a new favorite of mine for sure!

Archie & Brody put on a stellar performance. Archie deep throated like a pro , ate out Brody's ass & fucked like hell. Brodie like Darron has a large body of work, recently solely bottoming.

Great Broke Straight Boys debut for Archie, who clearly knows what to do with another dude in bed (or on a futon)! His kissing and sucking were very good, and he entered Brody with one quick thrust all the way in and gave him a good steady fucking thereafter. His hard slap to Brody's right butt cheek left a red print of the Archie's right hand! Nice touch for Archie to cum on Brody's lower stomach and then to lick up his own cum and then to breed Brody, who bottomed very well in this hot scene. One last thought: between that great Ethan compilation on a weekday last week and this Tuesday release, could this be the start of Broke Straight Boys going from one to two new releases a week? Just a hopeful question!

after scene was good. I love Archie’s personality. Such a cool guy. And Brody is cool too. Both guys did a good job and hope to see both return

after scene was good. I love Archie’s personality. Such a cool guy. And Brody is cool too. Both guys did a good job and hope to see both return

Totally agree. My rhythm is off with a Tuesday scene. Thanks for reminding me to watch the after scene. Archie could do stand up. Very personable and sexy young man. Thanks to Archie, Brody and David. :thumbup1: