• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Archie And Ryan's Wild Anal Adventure - scene thread

😳 You guys still run your own physical data centers??!

Not completely but there is many servers to run our sites. If one server goes down there is always a backup. We use Cloudflare with a combination of our own servers so one a video is in the cloud and it is wrong it is a mess. It has to be purged and it isn't always as seamless as we would like it to be.

Not completely but there is many servers to run our sites. If one server goes down there is always a backup. We use Cloudflare with a combination of our own servers so one a video is in the cloud and it is wrong it is a mess. It has to be purged and it isn't always as seamless as we would like it to be.

Yup I get it LOL, we have 150+ servers in our AWS VMware cloud, and then a whole DR set too in another AWS region. It gets complicated to say the least hahahaha

The after scene was fun. Archie was hilarious as always. And he invited us to talk with him on the forum. I hope he is still checking it out. Ryan kept caressing Archie’s leg throughout. We also found out that JJ Pinkman will return as he needs the money with the new baby expenses piling up.

As a side note, I did check on the before the scene one more time at a different speed on a different browser and it still freezes around the eight minute mark. It doesn’t matter any more but I was curious. But for the after scene, Archie, Ryan and David all kept me entertained throughout. Thanks guys.

I thought the actual scene was ok, I'm a big Ryan fan, like his hairy body very much and really would love to suck his big dick, Archie has done a lot of work on his body and it looks good, I would love to suck on his big nipples and dick. I gave the scene a 4 and the boys 5's. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys!
The after scene was informational David say JJ will be returning, I would like to have Ian come back and do a scene with Ryan maybe even be Ryan's first tasting of someone elses cum other than his own.

Have just watched the scene quick to make the effort to comment on here, as I know I've been away a bit.

First of all I don't understand why, but I'm Soooooo aroused by ryan's hairy body. I know we've talked about this before - I (like most people my age) get rid of most of it, and thought i liked it minimal. I've been woth guys withlots of hair, but in the heat of the moment you don't care. This was different when i watched this, i was almost turned on BY THE HAIR. This is unusual.

I think Andy might have turned me into liking more hair.

Archie looks tip top which is a given, I'd love to meet somebody like him here. Theyrre really good, i especually enjoyed it at the end in doggy style, looking forward to seeing more of both of them. \i think these roles are perfect for them. x

I just checked the before scene and it is finally fixed. I was able to watch the ending. 🙂❤️