• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Archie And Ryan's Wild Anal Adventure - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is up

IMG_4526.jpeg

I was thoroughly enjoying the Before The Scene but after eight or so minutes the video froze with static like sounds. Hopefully Mark can have it fixed and I can watch the end. I love Archie’s pop culture references going back to comparing Ryans’s hairy body to Burt Reynolds’s who Ryan was obviously clueless to. And Archie compared taking a load of cum on his face to Nickelodeon sliming kids. Archie is a pop culture creature from all eras lol. David also gave us an amusing anecdote about his being shaved preceding a medical episode.

Archie also gave us the scene run down until the final cum shot. He must be a director‘s dream, following the run down. Very entertaining interview and if Mark can restore the final portion, please let us know so I can see the ending. Thanks guys.

Sorry for some reason the new video did not get put up on both load balancing servers. As a temp solution you can choose a different speed and it should work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Yeah I tried that earlier. It does show that the video is over 12 minutes long, but it still stops at the 8 minute mark. I’ll keep refreshing and retrying.

Tried to download the video to see if I could watch all of it and the download stops at 8:03 as well.

Yeah I tried that earlier. It does show that the video is over 12 minutes long, but it still stops at the 8 minute mark. I’ll keep refreshing and retrying.
I tried your suggestions and found that 240 and 540 says 8 mins long and 1080 does the same as 720 - 12 mins long but stops at 8:03 Hope you can fix it before the scene releases tomorrow

Tried to download the video to see if I could watch all of it and the download stops at 8:03 as well.
I just checked again and 8:03 is where the picture freezes and the buzzing starts. Perhaps BluMedia has a secretary like Richard Nixon’s Rose Mary Woods who deleted the final minutes on the files lol. :wink:

IMG_1451.jpeg

I’m clearing everything. Using multiple devices and I still can’t get past 8:03.

However, since this is labeled the scene thread ... @BSBARCHIE I think you met your match bud.
Ryan kept asking for more and you had to slow down.
No disrespect buddy, I'd have been done in 4 minutes!
Great scene, kept me engaged the whole time! I think that is the ultimate goal if I'm not mistaken.

I just watched the video continuously with no problem, so I guess that tech solved the problem. Very good scene by the way!

I just watched the video continuously with no problem, so I guess that tech solved the problem. Very good scene by the way!

It's only happening with the pre interview in 1080p download and streaming. If you still have a problem try downloading in high quality instead of HD. Sorry everyone we had a hard drive crap out and that made it so 1/2 of you could not see the pre interview. We are still working on fixing this.

It's only happening with the pre interview in 1080p download and streaming. If you still have a problem try downloading in high quality instead of HD. Sorry everyone.
I’ve tried downloading every version. I’ve cleared out everything, used a different browser. Thankfully it’s just the pre scene but just letting you know it still doesn’t work.
If you or someone could Dropbox it to me, I could clip it and just share the remaining portion on this thread. Just an idea for the meantime